“Seen better days this place” 3 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3000 Florida Ave., Coconut Grove, Miami, FL 33133   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #57 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Stockholm, Sweden
“Seen better days this place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Spent four days and a conference here. My room was big with balcony to the street. jacuzzi on the balcony was fancy but it created more problen that fun. First night the jacuzzi underneath kept pumping air whole night when the guest fell asleep (too much bubbles ??) the portier couldnt do anything until next day. The noise was very disturbing. It took me 3-4 times trying to convince management that thay had to do something about it. finally a jaintor showed up and I had to show him VERY abrupt where the problems was located. Slow action and ignorant staff. Next night another guest kept Started his jacuzzi at 0300 oclock accompanied by very loud rap music and dancing. Not so funny . But the staff managend to shut it down quite swift. Breakfast acceptable but very very ordinary. A pool on the roof. Quite worn out and cleaning wasnt the best. It´s like Rome, charming but dusty, noisy and not so clean. Cant recommend it really, sorry

Room Tip: Jacuzzi is fun but can give you trouble if the neighbors keep swimming all night!
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My usual hotel the Hyatt was sold out so I booked the Mayfair online. It was a true surprise, the hotel is smallerer and their attention to details is outstanding. The wifi is extremely fast which is very important for me. The rooms had an executive desk so it is perfect for business travelers. I can highly reccomend this hotel to any business traveler.

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
North NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Stayed here while Visiting University of Miami, I booked this through Priceline and paid 70 a night. It was worth every penny. Our room was very large and had a balcony. The bathroom was roomy and had a tv. Comfortable beds and a sitting are in the main room. The only negative was that the tv in the main room needs to be updated.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

It is a beautiful hotel in a beautiful area.Could not have enjoyed it more.Room was nice size.Bed was excellent.Architecture was amazing.We stayed there 2 days before sailed the GETAWAY and it really put us in a holiday mood.Staff was a pleasure with directions and they were very proud of their hotel.Just a great place.We will return.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I recently organized a conference at the Mayfair Hotel and Spa and have nothing but wonderful things to write. First I want to personally thank both Jose Caba and Jose Cabos for ALL their pateince with us while reorganizing the service schedule mutiple times. Cameka at the from desk - was always friendly and helpful. Kenny and Daniel went out of their way to make sure I did not lift one finger. Thanks to you ALL.

I am aware that my group is very demanding. Despite that, I received nothing but compliments on the cleanliness of the hotel, quality of food and timing of the logistics that the Mayfair and their professional staff provided. The hospitality and services provided were exceptional.I can not say enough good things about ALL ur experiences while on the ground in the grove. I am looking forward to going back for a vacation where I can relax and enjoy the spa services!!! Thanks again Mayfair for making me look good!!!!!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Our company last week sent us to the Mayfair Hotel & Spa for a training and I must said that I was impressed with this hotel. We were only a group of 13 people but the banquet staff made us feel like the only group having a conference. They were always available and making sure we had everything we needed (Jesus and Jose are amazing).The Director of sales also checked on us at least twice a day and it was a kind gesture, normally we don't get this treatment for being a small group. The rooms were clean and much larger than other hotel's standard rooms. Also, don't forget to go to the restaurant and order some of their delicious pizzas!

Thank you to all of you again for making our stay so unique and we will definitely be back next year!!

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I just spent a long weekend at the Mayfair to celebrate my husband's Birthday. The rooms were exceptional clean and the staffs details to service is great. We had dinner at their restaurant spartico and the manager even sent a dessert with a candle on it. It was on the house so we appreciated this small detail very much. We love the Mayfair and especially the staff there.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Mayfair Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!