the hotel is beautiful, situated in Coconut Grove center. but when a turist comes to a hotel, he looks for more:
1. he wants te reception team to speak English.
2. he wants somebody can recomend sight seeing and not just getting a brochure.
3. he wants the hotel to take responsibility of a taxi he recomended (in front of the hotel) and when we were charged 30% more for the ride (we paid 30 bucks for a 10 minutes ride)
4. he doesnot want to be overcharged for dinner in the hotel's resturant. (50$ for a dry fish as entree, a glass of wine and half a dessert ).
- Also Known As:
- Mayfair Hotel And Spa
- Mayfair Hotel
- Mayfair Hotel Miami
- Mayfair Hotel Coconut Grove
- Mayfair Coconut Grove
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among The Most Exciting and Luxurious Coconut Grove Miami Hotels. Thrill to the excitement and vibrancy of South Florida - while enjoying the personalized service and stylish ambiance of a hip boutique hotel. Located in colorful Coconut Grove, a few miles from the beaches and downtown Miami, the Mayfair Hotel & Spa is in the heart of world-famous shopping, dining, and attractions. Admire our Miami Florida hotel's unique lobby, an Art Nouveau treat featuring a mini-rotunda, curved walls, and impressive columns. Stretch out in superior luxury in one of our 179 suites-most with private balconies and Japanese Hot Tubs. Our four-diamond Miami hotel rooms offer attentive service, upscale amenities, and blissful tranquility, in a sensual setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Amex, Travelocity, TravelClick, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mayfair Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.