I arrived at 4:45 to check in. I sat in the lobby for an hour and 15 minutes, repeatedly asking what was going on and getting no response. I even called Elite Stays and, after being on hold they said "We can't find them. We'll leave a message." Finally someone comes up to me and says - "We don't have a room for you. It's not our fault. Call Orbitz." Then he disappears, as does everyone sitting in the lobby. I'm alone with a phone trying to connect with Orbitz. I'm tired and hungry and have no place to stay. The people here couldn't care less. At least that's what I think - I really don't know because THERE IS NO ONE HERE. Horrifying.
This is the second time I have tried to stay here. The first time there were warning signs but the Viceroy property is so beautiful I tried it again. I should have listened to the signs. Stay here enough times and you will have the same experience.
- Also Known As:
- Residences At Icon Brickell - Miami By Elite City Stays Hotel
- Residences At Icon Brickell - Miami By Elite City Stays Hotel Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultra Luxury property offering international resort quality amenities and residential style units with full kitchens, private living dining spaces and balconies with breath-taking views in the center of Miami CBD. Offers 2 1/2 acre resort pool and deck, 30,000 square foot spa and gym, numerous on-site dining and nightlife options. Convenient to port, convention center, sports arena, nightlife and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Residences at Icon Brickell - Miami by Elite City Stays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.