“Best tour in town!” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Expedia
Book a Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Relax and enjoy for two hours of the breathtaking views of the Miami Skyline at sunset while sipping champagne to the rhythm of lounge music as you sail through the waters aboard the only schooner sailing in Miami Beach. Our crew will also provide appetizers and beverage service to you and your guests. The Heritage of Miami II schooner provides an ambiance that is both unique and modern, providing a glamorous and sophisticated experience for the most discerning of guests. Once aboard, you will be amazed with the beautiful and elegant spaces created inside the Heritage of Miami II schooner, all for your amusement and delight! We have two options available: -Premium Package Includes: unlimited champagne service, beer,water and soda, ceviche and assorted cheese display. -Standard Package Includes: 1 toast of champagne, water and soda, crackers ans cheese display. Reservation is a must since there is limited capacity. Contact us if you are interested on having a Sunset Champagne Cruise any other day of the week.
Miami, Florida
“Best tour in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I went with my wife and we realy love it, its so romantic to go with your partner and have fun. The sunset and the city view its amaizing. Was an amazing experience. We will definitely come back.

Visited March 2013

Detroit, MI
3 attraction reviews
“Gorgeous views!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We liked the afternoon cruise so much we also took the champagne cruise and we're glad we did. Watching the sun go down and the lights of the city come on enhances the already gorgeous scenery. It was very relaxing to sip on champagne and watch the world go by. They make sure they don't run out of champagne!

Visited March 2013
Miami, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Spectacular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was my second trip in the Heritage of Miami II and I'm glad to say I will come back again, it was a pleasurable experience. The first time I went with my Girlfriend and was wonderful, very romantic.. we could see de impressive sunset and the city lights of the bay while they serve us champagne and we listen a nice music atmosphere. The second time I went with my family, they was here from vacations and was the best way to show Miami in another perspective, from the water. they ware very impressed with the experience. thank you Miami Aqua Tours to make it so nice and relaxing.

Visited February 2013
Miami Lakes, Florida, United States
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I had an amazing time celebrating my boyfriend's birthday at Sunset Champagne Cruise! They even sang Happy Birthday! It was awesome and they quote of the night was "We can run out of gas but not of champaign" haha! it was truly awesome! we will go again for sure! :)

Visited February 2013
Miami, Florida
“wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

friendly crew, unlimited champagne refills, fantastic views.Some celebrities who crew guide said now live or used to live on Star Island was not correct but we had a great time and recommend this cruise.

Visited January 2013