“Gorgeous views!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #62 of 180 Activities in Miami
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: When we speak about a sailboat we think of: glamour, style, class, elegance, distinction. A moment that is unique, sophisticated, and romantic. Miami Aqua Tours invites you to enjoy the most extraordinary sunset that you can imagine in the Sunshine City: “Miami”, aboard the only commercial schooner in the city: Heritage of Miami II. It is the most elegant and beautiful cruise that the city can offer to its residents and visitors. Heritage of Miami II provides you with a unique and modern atmosphere, where you will taste the finest champagne at the rhythm of lounge music through Biscayne Bay.Includes: 1 hour 30 minute cruise time, Champagne served throughout the entire cruise, and Lounge Music. Contact us for departure times according to season. Heritage of Miami II has a maximum capacity of 41 passengers. Since there is limited capacity reservations are required. Heritage of Miami II is ideal for weddings and corporate events.
Detroit, MI
3 attraction reviews
“Gorgeous views!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We liked the afternoon cruise so much we also took the champagne cruise and we're glad we did. Watching the sun go down and the lights of the city come on enhances the already gorgeous scenery. It was very relaxing to sip on champagne and watch the world go by. They make sure they don't run out of champagne!

Visited March 2013

Miami, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Spectacular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was my second trip in the Heritage of Miami II and I'm glad to say I will come back again, it was a pleasurable experience. The first time I went with my Girlfriend and was wonderful, very romantic.. we could see de impressive sunset and the city lights of the bay while they serve us champagne and we listen a nice music atmosphere. The second time I went with my family, they was here from vacations and was the best way to show Miami in another perspective, from the water. they ware very impressed with the experience. thank you Miami Aqua Tours to make it so nice and relaxing.

Visited February 2013
Miami Lakes, Florida, United States
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I had an amazing time celebrating my boyfriend's birthday at Sunset Champagne Cruise! They even sang Happy Birthday! It was awesome and they quote of the night was "We can run out of gas but not of champaign" haha! it was truly awesome! we will go again for sure! :)

Visited February 2013
Miami, Florida
“wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

friendly crew, unlimited champagne refills, fantastic views.Some celebrities who crew guide said now live or used to live on Star Island was not correct but we had a great time and recommend this cruise.

Visited January 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Spectacular Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was a wonderful event for my wife and I. We will do this trip again and again because it was complete romantic and beautiful.

Visited November 2012