This is purely for those that need to stay at the airport.
1) 3 minutes to the airport and good parking
2) Spacious with contemporary decor
3) Great beds & linen; soundproof windows = perfect sleeping conditions
4) Clean, clean rooms with fully equipped kitchenettes
5) Reasonably good breakfast is included
6) Friendly and helpful staff
1) Right under the flight path, so very noisy in all outdoor spaces
2) No restaurant onsite or within walking distance. They offered a menu for ordering in from local fast food restaurants, and you can buy beer, wine and snacks from a small kiosk behind the reception desk - we had potato chips and beer for dinner that night.