“One of the best hotels ever!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #23 of 130 hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersSilver level
“One of the best hotels ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

It is not just about the Excellent and comfortable rooms, it is not just how about how clean it is , It is not just about how awesome the bathrooms are.... But for me it was more about how great the customer service was. Definitely having people like WILLIAM makes a huge difference. He was very helpful, and so "customer service oriented" that it truly makes my staying much better. So awesome to be greet and welcome by representatives like William. Always with a smile and with a positive attitude all the 4 days we stay. I definitely recommend everyone to stay at this hotel besides the price and the great rooms that have kitchens and great bathrooms I think the customer service is great!!!

• Stayed May 2013
LindseyVDK, Guest Relations Manager at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Hi CARPEDIEM1417,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed our rooms and service. We will be sure to congratulate William on a job well done in helping to make your stay more enjoyable.

Come see us again soon!

545 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Sebastian, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed here for one night preceding an international flight. A week of parking came with the one night stay before our flight. A new hotel, it's a bit of trouble to find because construction around the airport blocks a major road all GPS systems use to give directions to the hotel.

Our car was safe behind the gated property for the week we parked it adjacent to the hote's front door and security.

The room was new and clean. I think the hotel has been open for only a few months. The lobby is chic and hip. A great place to relax online. The room was spacious with a full kitchen and all appliances were new. Quiet too. Slept well.

The free airport shuttle runs around the clock in a spacious comfort cool van. The driver helped us get our luggage to and from the shuttle and the service reliably picked us up following our return flight too.

Safe, convenient, and well worth what we paid for a good sleep and a safe hassle-free ride to the airport upon departure and arrival.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Hi Floridabluemacau,

We're so happy to hear you took advantage of our Parking Package and found it to be convenient and a great value. We're also glad you enjoyed your clean and spacious rooms, and found our lobby relaxing and functional.

Thanks for your feedback and we hope to see you next time you're in town or have a flight out of MIA!
D.C.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I'm am a little biased, because I love Element hotels!

Great room, amazing bed and nice in-room amenities, including a kitchenette! Additionally, the Element offers Stay, Park and Fly-or-Cruise packages that are VERY affordable. Don't let the view on Google Earth fool you - it looks like it's in a rough area, but it's actually quite safe and the hotel has a gated parking lot.

Excellent value!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
LindseyVDK, Guest Relations Manager at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Hi cvwood!

So happy to hear you love Element Hotels, and that your stay here at Element Miami International Airport did not disappoint! We're glad you found our airport parking & cruise packages convenient and affordable, and hope you'll come see us again on your next trip to Miami!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Element for one night for business and, as usual, with Starwood properties, was not disappointed. This minimalist/Euro hotel is outfitted perfectly, the bed was wonderful, the room was clean, gym was good, breakfast was a more European style continental, the pool looked great (although I had no time to visit.) I was upgraded to a suite, which had a full kitchen, and although I had no use for it, would have been really nice if I was traveling with my family or friends. The location is not great (road construction makes it difficult to find ) but if you are looking for a quiet hotel near the airport, this is a great choice! (One note: I would add that the breakfast does lack options for vegetarians/vegan....no soy or almond milk?)

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Hi busybiztravlr,

Thank you for your recent stay, and for your loyalty to Starwood's family of brands. We're happy that your recent Element experience met your expectations and that you enjoyed our hotel's style, features and amenities.

As you noted, construction in the area does unfortunately make our hotel a bit difficult to find using normal GPS directions, so we ask that guests please visit our website or contact us directly for more accurate directions to ensure a smooth arrival process.

Thanks again for your business, and for taking the time to share your comments with us. We hope to see you again next time you're in town!
Sitges, Spain
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I asked my travel agent to book a Starwood close to downtown Miami. I got booked into this place under the flight path. It wasn't a surprise because Airport is in the title, but I've stated at airport hotels before and they're usually a bit quieter.
I'm not sure what this place was before it was a Starwood but it is a little strange with very long dark corridors. The rooms are very nice with very modern bathrooms. It's a suite so has a full kitchen facility, which is just as well since there's no restaurant for dinner (but a good takeout service). The beds are super luxury as part of the Starwood brand which is why I slept through the planes landing into the night.
The location is a bit difficult to find as they're constructing something and I had to follow a big detour to get there. It is a bit ghetto like, and I'm glad I had the hire car. Parking is a very reasonable $9 per night and this is one of the cheapest hotels near the airport campus.
I found the staff very helpful, it was a little light of service but that goes with the very reasonable cost. But to be honest for me. Would have preferred something a little further out and a little more like a traditional hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Marquette, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

First off I will start by saying the Rooms in this hotel are a little strange. I felt like I was staying in a loft apartment, which to some would be a "cool" aspect. Not for me, when I stay in a hotel, I want to stay in a hotel. Having never been to Miami before, we would have loved to look around and take a walk, not near where this property is though. It was very ghetto feeling around the property, the hotel itself was nice, and clean but we felt like prisoners with the gate surrounding the place. Now on to my other annoyance, no restaurant or bar. When we stay someplace on our way to a vacation, our honeymoon to be exact, we want to be able to have a nice meal and a drink. Oh they offered beers for $8.00 a piece for domestics I mean come on. The shining star of this resort was the fact that there was free shuttle rides to and from the airport. That was a god send. The drivers were friendly and prompt, the vans were well kept and spacious. Now lets get on with the "breakfast" they served although it was "complementary" it should have been the pancakes were like bricks and cold, the only other option was egg whites, barfff..Anyway it was a place to sleep, that is about it.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms were nicer, in the fact they had a view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
LindseyVDK, Guest Relations Manager at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Hi Iris070607,

Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay. We're glad you found our hotel clean, staff welcoming, and shuttle service convenient - but are sorry to hear you weren't fully satisfied with our rooms, amenities and location.

As you noted our rooms are a bit larger and apartment-like, which guests staying for longer periods of time or with their families really enjoy, but we understand our style may not be for everyone.

Once again we appreciate your feedback as these comments provide insight into how we can better serve our guests in the future.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I am a big believer of experiencing hotels yourself becuase what works for you may not always work for the other person. I absolutely love this hotel. It is very clean, quiet, beautiful interior and exterior. The staff is extremely helpful. This hotel is also perfect for families as it comes equipped with a full funtional kitchen and spacious rooms. Absolutely loved the FREE breakfast spread and all the other amenities.

I did not experience this but my friend mentioned that she could not sleep becuase of the frequent airplane activity. Front desk changed her room and it worked out from there. I would definitely recommend this hotel, but make sure to ask about the airplane noise if you are a lite sleeper.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Element Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!