“5 Star Hotel with a 2-3 star location” 4 of 5 stars

Book Early and Save
Ranked #18 of 122 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersSilver level
Florida
“5 Star Hotel with a 2-3 star location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is a new hotel concept in Miami with a brand new location in Miami. The hotels is gorgeous with its open space lobby and clean lines (both in the common areas) and in the room. When I entered the room, I felt like I was in a trendy contemporary NYC apartment with its small open kitchen and stainless steel fridge. I was in Miami for business and was not leaving the area until the afternoon. The checkout time of 12pm is a hour later than most hotels, and if it is slow, the will allow you a little extra time. The staff was friendly and accommodating. They serve a healthier breakfast than most hotels, with eggs omelet on English muffins, fruit smoothie shots, fresh fruit, juices, cereal etc. They also have a small coffee self-service bar that is available all day. I got a 1 bedroom for their website prepay rate of about $122/night. For the fact the hotel is new and size of the room, I thought it was a steal. Now, the only negative - the location. As most of the other TripAdvisor members mentioned the location is not the best. I arrived at the hotel around 10pm and I was fairly concerned driving through a remote, grimy industrial area by myself. I did get concerned for my car in their parking lot since the area outside of the hotel’s perimeter was kind of dark and dreary. If you do not have a car, I would not recommend this hotel. In the afternoon, there were detours around the area and traffic was a nightmare. It was hard to find a decent restaurant for quick lunch. However, despite the location, I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floors.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Whistler, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Normally I stayed at the Miami airport hotel for my / our stay overs to catch the next flight but my last stay wasn't that good anymore so I tried something new. I was impressed, for the same money you got a brand new hotel, fantastic room, clean, omg comfortable beds, great shower and bathroom, everything you need for a stay over. Light dinner with no x-tra charge, breakfast, gym, pool, etc. what else do you need for less than 24 hours in a hotel. Only one thing: The shuttle operates every 30 minutes, when you are at the hotel and the shuttle is there, it takes you only 5 minutes to the airport, whenever you are ready, when you are the airport, to really might have to wait for 30 minutes before the bus will pick you up. So don't be in a rush to get to the hotel. From the hotel to the airport, no problem at all, which is more important anyway. All in all do I look forward to my next stay over here at the element Miami airport hotel. And: This time I travelled with a 3 year old child. He loved it too.

Room Tip: So far I stayed in the studio which was absolutly fantastic. Desk, kitchen, big shower,etc.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

For its purpose, this hotel is excelent - I have no a single complain about it.
Very close to Miami International Airport, brand new, super clean, very comfortable/quiet room, resting bed, a wonderful hair dryer in the bathroom (trust me, it´s the first time I find a good one in a hotel), delicious breakfast, free wifi, no smokers alowed, nice and helpful staff and honest price.
I recomend and would come back.

If you wanna stay at this hotel to enjoy Miami Beach, you´d better rent a car with GPS. That´s not a big deal.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Very nice hotel, located few meters after the car center exit. Free breakfast. Free internet (excellent). Not noisy! Well decorated. Very large and confortable rooms. Fair prices. I strongly reccomend this hotel if you drive a car or if you go to Miami for shopping.

• Stayed September 2012
Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Great Hotel----super clean, fresh new designs, comfortable rooms and beds.
We were in town for baseball games and liked how close it was to the Miami Marlins Park.
Breakfast every morning was a great start to the busy day ahead. The staff was wonderful in
helping with directions and timetables for getting around the area.
We did use our GPS to drive to hotel--it is a bit out of the way--But worth it!!!

Friendly ,Friendly , Friendly Staff!!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I loved this hotel! Brand New, ECO friendly "green". It made me feel that I was not staying in a hotel. I felt like I was in an apt which made me really comfortable. I just wished I stayed longer. It was a overnight stay. The rooms were a very good size. Very close to the airport but in the middle of nowhere. You can hear the planes which really wasn't annoying. No restaurants are around so hopefully you will be driving. They have evening lite dinners as well as breakfast. The choices were healthy and different from other hotels. Overall I loved this hotel and I will be staying here again!

Room Tip: This hotel has LONG halls so anywhere near the front or by the elevator. I had a room facing the lak...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed there for one night on transit and it was good. The hotel is brand new, the room was great with lots of space, kitchenette, large bathroom, sitting area. The breakfast was not great but do we book a hotel for breakfast?! No we want a clean and large room and friendly staff and this is exactly what I got during the 24h.
The staff were nice and friendly from check-in to check-out.
Free wifi in the entire hotel and business area.
It is a in the middle of nowhere and the road from and to the airport is closed so it is challenging to find but if I could without a satnav then anybody can!
Last but not least...it is great value for money!
I would definitely stay there again without a doubt and I am sure that it will improve on a few points very soon.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to Element Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!