“Good stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami

You added The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami to your Saves list
The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3300 SW 27th Avenue, Coconut Grove, Miami, FL 33133 (Coconut Grove)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Ritz-Carlton Rewards
Ranked #23 of 120 Hotels in Miami
Stamford, Connecticut
“Good stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Hotel and staff are excellent. Food and beverages are very over priced as is the overnight parking. There is massive construction directly across the street and the noise is daunting. The staff are friendly and well trained

Room Tip: Try to be as far away from the construction as possible
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JonBinCT13

Merritt Island, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

My sister is battling cancer,and is put into the hospital for 5 days than off 2 weeks and goes back. Since, I don't live there I needed a place to stay. I picked the RC because it got great reviews on trip advisors. And I wasn't let down. From the minute I pulled to the day the staff was top notch. The front desk hostess was speedy and had me in my room as quickly as I needed. After the day at the hospital it was so nice to relax in luxury. The rooms were hugh, and spotless!

• Stayed August 2013
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at multiple RC over the years and have really enjoyed them. We felt are two night stay this week was just very average. We felt the location was poor and the rooms really needed to be upgraded with new carpet and furniture. The valet service was great and the front desk (Eddie) really went out of their way to assist us with all of our request. We had poor service in the bar area, I asked for the bill and after ten minutes go up and left since they never brought it. RC did comp the bill. Our room was on the corner next to the street and you could hear the traffic all night long, in addition the room would not cool off and was hot throughout the night even after they came to fix the AC. Not sure I would recommend if your visiting that area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Dranch21
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I went there June with my husband and it was very nice. The place is close to the beach and the pool is really nice. A good walk at night as well. The room was spacious as I was at the executive suite. Their room service is good but not exceptional, though.

Loved the stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

For the summer, theres a deal. Amazing hotel and a glass of champagne for welcome. Prices very low but the hotel worths more than the price paid. The service is great and the amenities too. Nice rooms. It was my first time at the ritz but not my last. I recommend this hotel and theres a lot of restaurants in coconut grove.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank stef3500
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Best hotel I have ever stayed in! The service is absolutely impeccable. Right from the moment we pulled up in our car, we were treated like royalty ... from the valet, the bellman, the front desk clerk and the concierge. They were all extremely attentive and called us by our names when they saw us! I have never experienced that level of attentiveness before. The Ritz is really special, and the Coco Grove Ritz does not disappoint. This is a most wonderful place for a romantic getaway.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
coral gables, florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Attended a tasting for a wedding in November and was wowed at every turn..We first were greeted with champagne as we entered a private room. The table was set just as it will be for the wedding, and it was impressive. The Executive Chef, Ramesh was on hand to explain the dishes and aimed to please in every way.Then there was Arleen, our coordinator,who took notes and didn't miss a beat; followed by Ernesto, our waiter, then Monica, the Director of Sales joined us along with Jackie, the General Manager of the Hotel. We all felt like kings and queens and can't wait for what is to come. The General Manager and her staff embodies all the qualities of the very best in guest relations..We are so lucky to have chosen the Ritz in the Grove. Congratulations to you all for the way you made us feel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple