We just returned from the Ritz Carlton. I was not planning to write my review today until I noticed that another traveler posted a picture of the rollaway bed and said it was not luxurious. I want to say that, on the contrary, we thought the rollaway was the nicest we have seen at any hotel. It was like a real bed, not a folding cot or pull out sofa bed. We were very impressed and very pleased.
The hotel is beautiful, but the staff make it special. The customer service was incredible. The staff clearly is interested in making sure that the guests are happy and enjoying their stay. No detail was too small. I would fill in 6 circles for the review if that was a choice.
Everything about this stay was perfect. Thoroughly enjoyed room service breakfast. We used the in room coffee maker, the only tiny issue I had was that there was no Starbucks or coffee shop on the premises.
The bed was comfortable, the room and bathroom were spotless and well maintained. The hotel was quiet for sleeping. We didn't hear other people.
We will be back!
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami Hotel Miami
- The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami Hotel
- Coconut Grove Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Coconut Grove
- Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Ritz
- Coconut Grove Ritz-Carlton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.