We stayed 4 nights at the Ritz Carlton as part of our honeymoon trip. We had a fantastic stay. The staff was amazing and paid attention to all our needs. Check-in was very smooth and staff at the reception was very friendly and professional. We were offered a bottle of champagne, strawberries and chocolate and a congratulations card upon our arrival which was a very nice gesture from Mrs SOLORZANO, the guest relations coordinator. She also was very helpful in making reservations at restaurants. The general manager, Mrs VOLKART was also very friendly and checking every single detail in the hotel. We felt like we were the only guest given the quality of the service!
The rooms are very clean and spacious. The pool is also nice. They offer magazines to read, sunscreen and aloe after sun cream. We had a light lunch by the pool. The food is good but quantity is not very large. I tried the spa and was happy with the quality of the massage and service.
The hotel is located in a nice area. There is a park that is walking distance and a shopping area. overall all, it was a perfect stay. we highly recommend this hotel. a big thank you to all staff
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami Hotel
- The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami Hotel Miami
- Coconut Grove Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Coconut Grove
- Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Ritz
- Coconut Grove Ritz-Carlton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Agoda so you can book your The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.