I booked a room at this Ritz last year to attend a conference that was being held on-site. After hours of flight delays and travel hassles, I arrived at the hotel right around 11pm to someone waiting for my cab. To my horror, they were not there to welcome me, but to tell me they were overbooked and to send me to the Residence Inn across the street. They wouldn't even let me step into the luxurious lobby that looked so inviting... Needless to say, I was not pleased so when I booked the hotel this year for the same conference, I made a point of contacting them to let them know I would be checking in late and to please (PLEASE) hold a room for me this time around. Not only did they hold a room, but they upgraded me and I was given free room service! They more than made up for their goof last year. Their customer service truly is excellent.
The hotel is what you would expect a Ritz to be - beautiful and luxurious (and expensive). The guestroom was large and the bed was just AMAZING, I could have stayed in it all day (especially with the 2 extra large down pillows I was able to request when I booked online). Since this was a business trip, I didn't experience the spa or pool, but the grounds were well kept and lovely. I would definitely stay again and I hope next year's conference stays on this property!!
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami Hotel
- The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami Hotel Miami
- Coconut Grove Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Coconut Grove
- Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Ritz
- Coconut Grove Ritz-Carlton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.