“was scammed over $3482 credit card from these people” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #170 of 292 things to do in Miami
Activities: Dancing
New York City, New York
“was scammed over $3482 credit card from these people”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2010

I want to warn people that are out of state or international. These people has taken my credit card and took my information and continue charging my card and when I face the owner of the club which is a skinny black dude. He claim my card was declined and was not charged even when I showed proof to him by calling my credit card company and have him listen to what they told me which payment from BED charges and a lot of charges being done manually . I had to go through all this frustration by extending my stay in Miami to report to police. A continue charge of $580.50 charges that add up later to $3482. These crooks, thief & scams of these new two male owners need to stop and face justice. found out so many others has experience the same but left the state and found out later.

Columbus, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
“Very niceJuly 2 &3rd”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2010

We went to B.E.D to party and that's what we did... It was not too crowded or too empty. We had a nice time and the music was off the chain

NC
“B.E.D is Dead.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

Not worth your money or time. Went 2 weeks ago and wasted a pile of money on mediocre food and poor service. We arrived 5 minutes early for our reservation and the manager informed us they were not ready yet. Ok, fine..I asked to wait at the bar and get a drink, he said no wait on the sidewalk?!! I was inclined to leave, should have, but we waited until they were ready. We were seated and then moved, guess they wanted to fill the front area but we and 1 other couple were the only people there. Again, that should have been a clue. They rushed us through a 5 course mediocre meal, we asked to slow the service down, but they refused. I guess they wanted to rush us so they could seat another couple, but at this point there were only 3 couples in the restaurant. Entertainment was poor, you could tell it was put on just because they had to, not worth the time. I would not waste my time or the 250$ I spent there, so many better options in SoBe.

Key West, FL
“Dissappointed!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2009

After hearing friends rant and rave about this place, I gave it a try. The gimmick of beds everywhere was original and definetly different, but the execution of their idea was horrible. We went for dinner and a movie on Thursday night. We were stuck in a corner in which the movie was shown on a wall directly over us. The only way to watch the movie is with your head at a 90 degree angle. The "beds" are not beds, but in fact oversized cushions without sheets. They were very dirty and, don't forget, you will be eating on them. The food was pretty decent but nothing spectacular. We ended up leaving after about an hour with stiff necks and were shocked to return home to find out our credit card had been overcharged $40. After calling all night trying to reach a manager, we were forced to call early the next morning. As I was explaining being overcharged, the women (manager) interupted me and said that it was simply a hold and would come off my account in 2-3 days? Since when did a bar put a $180 (A bill was signed for $140) hold on a credit card? Sounds like someone got caught and did some fancy dancing to cover their tracks. Either way, after contacting VISA, my money was returned the next day. The VISA rep said it was not a hold, but in fact a charge. Basically, if you want to eat in an uncomfortable, dirty enviornment and be ripped off when you leave, you have been at least warned!

New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
“Cool experience, but average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2008

My friend and I had dinner here and were thinking of staying for the club part. We were running late from a day trip and didn't have a chance to go back to our hotel and change so we were a little nervous they wouldn't let us in wearing our street clothes but our fears were unfounded. The hostess and our waitress were super nice. We were a little miffed about this being a hot part of the club scene as several groups entered and three people were dressed like construction workers - we actually were the best looking girls in there even in jeans and tees. Then another couple was showed to a bed near ours and they brought three children (aged about 8-12)! We were thinking of staying for the clubbing after our meal but there was no clubbing to be seen, just people having dinner on the BEDs and about five people at the bar, when we decided to leave at 11pm, and this was on a Friday! The food was okay, pretty good but not worth the high prices. My drink was fabulous but also really pricey for what it was. The part we really enjoyed was lounging on our BED - it was the most relaxing meal I've ever had!