“Really Overrated” 1 of 5 stars

Fort Worth, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Really Overrated”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

When we scheduled our girl's week end and made reservations 6 months in advance. It took us 30 minutes to find the place since it was not clearly marked. We walked up to the door 5 til 7:00p and were told we could not get in even after telling them we had a 7:00pm reservation. The doors didn't open until 7:30pm. Finally got in and git seated, ordered drinks and each of us ordered 2 appetizer's each..total $25.00 and the waitress came back and said because holiday weekend we had to order a dinner entree...(not paying $45.00 for tilapia). I informed the waitress that when our reservations were made 6 months ago, nothing was said about having to order a entree. We said we would pay for our drinks, but cancel our orders. The manager came over and said our order was fine. Food was okay, nothing too special. If you go, just take pictures and get a couple on the bed "tables" and move on. Drinks are truly over priced for 9 year old drink recipes...paid $12.00 for an Apple Martini...really....Truly over rated and a place to just look at and keep ut moving!

Brooklyn, New York
3 attraction reviews
“BED”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

Too selective. Went previous vacation and was very disappointed. No where to sit unless you paid for a BED!!!!!

Visited October 2011
leisurelarry
“Mixing business with pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

Couple of my business buddies and I decided to hit up BED for a little evening recreation, before our meeting in the morning. Lets just say it's wild. Couple bottles later we were having a blast. Great place in Miami to splurge a little.

Visited June 2011
Ridgecrest, California
11 attraction reviews
“Wow.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

My husband and I went here on a Monday night after making reservations for it online I got the "ONLY" reservation available for that WEEK. So we show up for the 8pm seating and the guy who greeted us asked us if we had a reservation. I gave him my paper confirmation.

He then seats us in our own giant bed. It had some stains on it but I overlooked that. What I couldnt overlook was the fact that we were the ONLY ONES IN THERE. I mean, they had to remember to turn on the music after we got in there. I understand its a night club so the 8pm seating probably wasnt the best time, but I expected atleast ONE OTHER PERSON besides us to be in there...

I gave the review 2 stars because the food was good, but the price was a bit steep. I guess it wouldn have mattered if there were more people and we were having a good time but we couldnt stop laughing that we were the only ones in there, especially when I had to try so hard to get reservations. Then he wanted to see my reservations LIKE IT MATTERED. lol

So we finish eating and by the time we left there was one other couple in there. The bill was pretty steep for what we had enjoyed and about an hour or so after I finished my meal I was pretty sick for half the night in the bathroom.

To top it off, they wanted us to come BACK for the nightclub portion and gave us "VIP" tickets so we would have reduced admission. And we got a plastic bracelet. My husband and I had to laugh because they wanted us to come back to fill the place up.

So it may be okay as a nightclub but I would definately not reccomend for dinner. Not for the price. Unless you really wanted to have the whole place to yourself, then by all means it was worth it. I guess it was like we had rented out the whole place just for us.

BTW, the server Leo was awesome and it wasn't his fault there wasnt anyone in there. And they add 20% gratuity to your check automatically (20% added, our 'tip' came to 17 dollars).

Have fun. Or not!

Visited June 2011
Tring, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Good food, chilled music...just needed more people!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2011

My friend and I spent the last night at B.E.D because we had heard so much about it. It was a friday night but suprisingly very queit! However very dark, moody and food was amazing and reasonably priced - we had lobster,crab and prawns on a bed of spinach garlic pasta at only $30! Ok the drinks were expensive but it is a good experience and music was excellent - r nb and very chilled. Big downer - it was so quiet! we left at midnight and it wasnt even 1/4 full..shame. All plus points, just not much atmosphere. If you blinked you would miss the entrance that may be the problem!!

Visited April 2011