“Good food, chilled music...just needed more people!” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Bar/ Clubs, Bars
Activities: Dancing
Tring, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Good food, chilled music...just needed more people!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2011

My friend and I spent the last night at B.E.D because we had heard so much about it. It was a friday night but suprisingly very queit! However very dark, moody and food was amazing and reasonably priced - we had lobster,crab and prawns on a bed of spinach garlic pasta at only $30! Ok the drinks were expensive but it is a good experience and music was excellent - r nb and very chilled. Big downer - it was so quiet! we left at midnight and it wasnt even 1/4 full..shame. All plus points, just not much atmosphere. If you blinked you would miss the entrance that may be the problem!!

Visited April 2011

Atlanta, Georgia
“Sometimes going back for 2nds is not a good idea”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2010

I had a very memorable and pleasant experience at B.E.D. Miami a month ago. My experience this last Friday was not so grand. I should have passed up this time so that I could hold on to my first impression.

Food is good, but very overpriced. Drinks are pricey and the beds need to be sanitized or spread down with Lysol ( or something equivalent) after each customer. Nice waitresses on both visits. Be prepared to pay a 20% automatic tip without notice.

Management in this place is a joke.. Purchased a big bottle of sparkling water before exiting the building and was told by the waitress that it was ok to take to-go. While exiting the building the want to be tough security guy had to taste the liquid before he would allow it to leave the building. Which, I was perfectly okay with, protocol is protocol. He opens my bottle place his hand over the top of the bottle and pours my water into his hand. Funny, management stood there in shock at what the security guy did and asking why would he use such a unsanitized method. My statement to management, " great question". I walked 2 steps down turned around and looked at the manager and asked could he go inside and get me a new bottle to replace my very expensive water that was now unsafe to drink. The manager looked at me, now mind you this all occurred with in less then 30 seconds, and stated "how do I know you purchased that bottle inside, you walked 2 steps away". Words can not describe how furious I became after spending $176 in this establishment twice in one month. Needless to say this visit would be my ABSOLUTE last time!

New York City, New York
“was scammed over $3482 credit card from these people”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2010

I want to warn people that are out of state or international. These people has taken my credit card and took my information and continue charging my card and when I face the owner of the club which is a skinny black dude. He claim my card was declined and was not charged even when I showed proof to him by calling my credit card company and have him listen to what they told me which payment from BED charges and a lot of charges being done manually . I had to go through all this frustration by extending my stay in Miami to report to police. A continue charge of $580.50 charges that add up later to $3482. These crooks, thief & scams of these new two male owners need to stop and face justice. found out so many others has experience the same but left the state and found out later.

Columbus, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
“Very niceJuly 2 &3rd”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2010

We went to B.E.D to party and that's what we did... It was not too crowded or too empty. We had a nice time and the music was off the chain

NC
“B.E.D is Dead.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

Not worth your money or time. Went 2 weeks ago and wasted a pile of money on mediocre food and poor service. We arrived 5 minutes early for our reservation and the manager informed us they were not ready yet. Ok, fine..I asked to wait at the bar and get a drink, he said no wait on the sidewalk?!! I was inclined to leave, should have, but we waited until they were ready. We were seated and then moved, guess they wanted to fill the front area but we and 1 other couple were the only people there. Again, that should have been a clue. They rushed us through a 5 course mediocre meal, we asked to slow the service down, but they refused. I guess they wanted to rush us so they could seat another couple, but at this point there were only 3 couples in the restaurant. Entertainment was poor, you could tell it was put on just because they had to, not worth the time. I would not waste my time or the 250$ I spent there, so many better options in SoBe.