“Brilliant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 130 hotels in Miami
Lille, France
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Staff was very helpful with everything! My friends and I plan to stay there next time since its close to stores for last minute needs like CVS and a restaurant adjoined the hotel so that was a plus! Views of the bay were spectacular and its close to public transportation. Also just a few blocks from Bayside Marketplace.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

125 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed there 4 days, I wish I could stay there longer. The rooms were high tech, with a very comfortable bed! They had the most amazing illy espresso coffee maker in the room, just like the one I have bought for my house in Greece. The bathrooms were superb, with a great collection of toiletries and the sink lights up either blue or red when the water runs! The TV in the bathroom is also a nice addition to it. Every night, the maid brings cookies and water to the room and the view is breathtaking. The breakfast is tasty with a nice collection of food and of course everyone there is dedicated to ensure that all customers are satisfied. Of course this hotel has its own exceptional check in lobby that is separate from the rest of the hotel. I will definitely return and I highly recommend this hotel to everyone!!

Room Tip: All rooms have a superb view of Biscayne!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

It all started with the initial booking. They sent a confirmation and shortly after that we received an email from one of Hotel Beaux Arts Associates asking us our arrival information, so that they would have someone greet us at the lobby of the JW Marriott Marquise in Downtown Miami. The Hotel Beaux Arts is located inside of the JW Marriott Marquise on the 38th, 39th, 40th floor. We were checked in immediately and offered a complimentary cocktail at arrival. We were escorted to our room and we were given a tour of our Tech oriented room. By using the iPad provided to you in the room you can order transportation, room service, turndown service, ice, extra amenities, wake-up calls. So in other words, just about anything!! Included in your rate you have complimentary breakfast. Mr Charles greeted us every morning with orange juice and piping hot delicious coffee. Try and request a corner unit they are the nicest. The beds are incredible and order a complimentary body pillow and you will definitely have to set up a wake call! This was an incredible Hotel experience and I will certainly be returning!

Room Tip: We stayed in 4905 it was a corner room with an amazing view of Key Biscayne.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Tupelo, Mississippi, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We were there for one night before our cruise. This is a beautiful hotel, first class. We had a gorgeous view of the water, the bedding is very comfortable, tub so relaxing. The breakfast, which is included, was quite good also. We used our points or we probably wouldn't have spent this much for one night but very nice hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a water view room
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Whitman, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I stayed here on a whirlwind visit to Miami, and I would have been content if I never left this hotel to see the city. Never in my life have I felt so well after a night away from home. Private check in, fun fixtures, and endless ways to consume and use water (bubbly and otherwise, electric with color-changing LEDs, or coming out of jets while you watch infomercials on a TV embedded in the bathroom mirror). Having to pull out the room key every time I wanted to take the elevator anywhere was kind of annoying, and on more than one occasion I ended up riding an extra 70 floors or so because I forgot about the card thing. Apparently the elevator isn't idiot-proof. But the breakfast - oh, that buffet! As much prosciutto as I could want, tasty and stinky cheeses, and the daintiest hard-boiled quail egg nests I have ever consumed. And, the gym (which is shared with the Marriott) was surprisingly functional, with the most delightful lemon water. These people know how to feed hotel guests.

All in all, this hotel gives off an air of youth, with the slick concierges, the trance music in the check-in area (which also kind of looks like an Armani Exchange store), and the electronic everything. However, when I happened to catch sight of the other guests, I noticed a bit of a mismatch. While one particularly dour septuagenerian looked like she had managed to get the leather shoehorn from the room lodged in her bum, I had a great time at the Beaux Arts.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We only stayed one night before leaving on a cruise but it was a great say. We had rooms 3801, 3803 & 3805 which were all Bayview rooms. 3801 was a corner room that we absolutely loved. We were able to look down on the large yachts parked along the Miami River. The rooms are very techy but my favorite features were the bedside buttons to open the blinds and the switch on the remote to tilt the TV. We also loved the shower.

The welcome cocktail and appetizers were really nice after a long drive. We were able to walk along the water over to the Bayside Marketplace which was a lot of fun. The included breakfast was very good with a nice selection of items. The plates of cut fruit were very nicely displayed we almost felt like they were for display only!

We used the Ipad to order our car from valet and by the time we got downstairs they were pulling up with the car. One couple took a cab to the port. When trying to order the cab through the Ipad it gave a pickup time 45 minutes later so we just hoped there would be some already downstairs and sure enough there was so they were out within minutes rather than the 45 minutes.

Really a nice treat to start off a great vacation.

Room Tip: Bayview and corner rooms are wonderful!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Belize City, Belize
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

The hotel is located with the Marriott Marquis, someone generally escorts you up to the Hotel Beaux Arts. Check in was seamless, no issues. I was shown the room in great detail upon check in. I must admit was impressed with the fixtures. The view is good, I had a bay side view.

The room is spacious, with a separate seating area. Bathroom is spacious with a very nice jacuzzi tub.

The complimentary breakfast is good. The server/ attendant was attentive. The selections were not many, however enough that you can have sufficient choices.

Room service was good, timely. However, a simple request for ice can take 15 minutes. Service is basically is the same service you will get with the Marriott Marquis. Having now stayed at both, I could not detect any major difference.

Overall very nice stay. I would stay again if I want to splurge a bit.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Been to Hotel Beaux Arts? Share your experiences!