“Beaurifil!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 130 hotels in Miami
Ryazan, Russia
“Beaurifil!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

rest in this hotel together with my family! lovely hotel! service Gorgeous! delighted Russia))We purchased a luxurious room, I was surprised how good was the service! Until then, I read the reviews! My impressions were immense! Amazing pool, restorn and the view from the window! All of this was at the highest level!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

124 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Costa Mesa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I had planned a long weekend in Miami for the first time, and like all my other precious vacations that come far and few in between, I wanted to find the best luxury hotel there is in the most vibrant city of the USA. Boy did I do just that with The Beaux Arts!
I am almost selfish to share this Marriott gem here with the world of TripAdvisor but I am compelled to write a memo about my top class 4-day stay in Miami largely because of what this rare boutique property has to offer. Beaux Arts sits on top of JW Marriott Marquis (yes same building!) almost as a crown of what is already luxury. 44 rooms from floor 38-40 with its own check-in on the 39th floor, but share amenities with the JW including outdoor pool, NBA-approved basketball court, pool table, 3D theater, golf simulator and bowling alley. However, with the exception of the swimming pool, everything is NOT included and is rented by the hour - which would be the only complaint I would have for the stay.
I got a corner suite and had view of almost 270 degree of the city. Unobstructed view to downtown Miami , the bay, as well as the Biscayne island, is breathtaking at night and at day. Floor-to-ceiling glass windows in the living area and bedroom - make you feel like you're standing on top of the world. Motorized curtain control - open the world in the morning or shut it down for a great night sleep at your fingertips. State-of-the-art visual and sound system throughout starting from a 60" screen in the living room, surround sounds that would beat any home system, another 55" in the bedroom, connectable to your personal iPod/iPhone, and a TV screen build into the bathroom mirror. In summary, two words - Bang & Olufsen. Another thing that I found extremely convenient is the iPad activated service request. Schedule room cleaning, item request, in-room dining, valet retrieval... everything from the iPad. Click the submit button and consider a top notch service done at the time of your choice, 24hrs a day. White leather sectional sofa and black leather chairs, marbled floor all throughout partially carpeted, whirlpool including sea salt, walk-in rain-shower and more bathroom amenities that I have ever found in any Marriotts, there's basically so much luxury and surprised elements in the suite that makes you just wanna stay in, enjoy and not go anywhere... This suite is almost bigger than my 700 sq. ft OC apartment and you might forget that there is a separate guest restroom right by the entrance (so spacious you can do exercise in it).
Food wise - room service menu is wonderful. Best coffee is made in the room - illy coffee machine! Breakfast served for free and you can have a nice chat with Anthony. Of course, if you do venture out, you're right in downtown (Miami Heat stadium minutes away), and South Beach is a short drive across the bridge.
Service is mostly friendly and professional, but special mention for Lisanne - she is just wonderful. I made some special request prior to arrival and she made it double special. She also listens and responds to your needs, and then deliver beyond that. I have been a Platinum Elite for years and it's customer service like this that makes me feel all worth it. If there's an employee of the month award, Lisanne has my vote.
I can't praise enough of The Beaux Arts, Miami. The only other way to justify it is to post some of the beautiful photos that I took. PS: If you haven't been there, be mindful that Google maps don't find the place well. There must be more than 3 JW's in Miami that is not correct on Google maps on iPhone. Make sure you are heading to JW Marriott MARQUIS that is 255, Biscayne Boulevard WAY. If not you will end up somewhere else like I did 3 times.

Room Tip: Not much difference from 38,39 or 40th floor I don't think. But corner suite is the way to do it...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed here on a Friday night before leaving on a cruise out of Miami. The Beaux Arts is a 44 room boutique hotel located inside the JW Marriott Marquis hotel. This is not to be confused with the regular JW Marriott also located in downtown Miami.

We had a corner suite on the 39th floor that featured floor to ceiling windows, a spectacular view, motorized drapes, TV integrated in the bathroom mirror, whirlpool tub, large walk in shower, and the most technology I have ever seen in a hotel room. It's a good thing I am somewhat tech savvy because I could see my parents hating this room because they would not be able to figure out the TV remote. I would compare the design, technology, and comfort of this hotel to the Cosmopolitan hotel in Las Vegas, just smaller. The TV's, sound bars, stereo system, and the alarm clock are manufactured by Bang & Olufsen. B&O make quality, high end electronics not found at your local Best Buy.

My wife and I absolutely loved this room. We would stay here again. However, we may not recommend the room for our parents.

Room Tip: Ask for or pay for the extra for the suite, it is much larger.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Southern California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Absolutely loved our one week stay at this property. It is a short drive over the bridge to South Beach. Easy access to the freeway. The views from the rooms, relaxing. It was fun watching the different yachts parked below. The decor is uber modern, large showers, double sinks, Bang & Olufsen tv, music and iPod speakers... even the Ban & Olufsen clock was cool! The property uses iPads, great to get info as well as connects to the concierge, room service, valet - AND THE SYSTEM ACTUALLY WORKS 90% of the time. We had a few evening snafu's with the ELECTRIC drapes - had to call for help twice. Bed was very comfortable. The included breakfast was a very lovely European style buffet on the top floor...nice view, good service. The overall staff service was exceptional. The hotel sits on top of the JW Marriott and offers access to those facilities. Indoor bowling, tennis, nice pool area. The restaurants were really good too.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Road Town, Tortola
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I actually got upgraded from the Marriott below as a regular Marriott customer. Was met by the Manager on check-in and made to feel very important. I really liked the very smart rooms and the food up there was excellent. I could walk very quickly to my business appointment, and had no need of shopping. Brickell village is not too far away with its many fine eating places. I spend too many nights a year in hotels, but this one will see me again when I am in this part of Miami.

Stayed April 2013
London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We booked this hotel due to the reviews and have to say we were very dissapointed and I think this hotel is for a certain type of guest or if you are staying for one night as there is nothing near the hotel apart from a few restaurants and a small shopping centre which as seen better days.

The views are great and the rooms well equipped, however the water barely runs from the taps - less bling more function would be useful - and the main issue we had was the awful creaking bed. We bought this to the hotels attention after the first night and said they would fix it, when we got back that afternoon it still hadnt been fixed, they said they would speak to maintenance again and if it was still bad we could move. Well the hotel was more or less emtpy I am not sure why we couldnt just move. Needless to say they didnt fix it, that coupled with the music coming through the walls during the night we checked out early.

Overall the hotel had no atmosphere, the main reception to the Marriot / Beuax Arts is unwelcoming and needs softening and just has the feel of an awful corporate bolt hole - albeit an upscale one.

We headed off to South Beach and to the hotel we had originally booked - and never looked back.

Room Tip: A room with a bed that doesnt creak every time you move an inch and one that has proper sound insula...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was probably the most luxurious hotel room that I've ever stayed in. We stayed for a night before we left on a cruise...I would of rather skipped the cruise and just stayed in this room. All I can say is UNBELIEVABLE! The views, the size, the amenities, the restaurant ,the linens,the views,the service,and again,the VIEWS!! My now favorite hotel EVER!

Room Tip: Corner room!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Beaux Arts? Share your experiences!