“First Class All The Way!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Deal
Free Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Aventura, Florida
“First Class All The Way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Just returned from our stay at the Beaux Arts, it was our second annual stay to celebrate our wedding anniversary, and I can't wait for next year! This hotel is amazing. When you pull up, the first thing you will notice is a properly staffed valet, there were at least 6 attendants waiting when we arrived. If you are a Miami local, you know this is not the case at all hotels. The service for our entire stay was impeccable. We were given champagne at check in and were given a room on the main floor with the bar and lounge area. You would never know anyone else was there, they maintain such a quiet environment. After we checked in we realized we forgot to bring some things like face wash and ran to CVS. I should have looked in the bathroom before we went, because it was stocked with everything we bought and more, down to lip moisturizer. The products were Molton Brown, so they were fantastic. The views from the room are beautiful, you can see Brickell Key, Fisher Island and South Beach. When we returned from our dinner, we found that the staff had left us a bottle of wine and chocolate covered strawberries along with a note wishing us a happy anniversary, it was such a nice surprise. I could go on and on about how nice the hotel is, but the service level and friendliness of the staff is what really sets it apart from other hotels in the area.

Room Tip: I doubt there is a bad room in the hotel, but I really enjoyed staying on the 39th floor where the l...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Acworth, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Headed to Miami for a cruise and needed a place for the night before. I wanted to use some Marriott points and found this hotel in the catalog. From the property description I felt it was going to be a nice place. Well the property description on Marriott.com does not come close to describing this luxury accommodation. First you are greeted in the lobby of the JW Marriott and escorted to the 39th floor for your executive check in. The staff was extremely nice and very efficient. After check in we were taken to our "suite". What a room. Actually a one bedroom 1 1/2 bath suite. Expansive city and water views. Electronic drapes and shears on the floor to ceiling windows. 60+ inch LED TV's in living rooms and bedroom. Apple doc to connect your music to the build in stereo system. Large Master bath with jetted tub and large walk in shower. Even electronic faucets in the dual sinks the turned from blue to red depending on if you had hot or cold water running.

If you are looking for a luxury romantic place to stay pick this location!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Bogota, Colombia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have to say this hotel was a great surprise, I was not expecting such a great ambient and great personal at this club level hotel in the JW marquis in Miami. Since the moment we got in the staff was helpful with any need we had. Natalia did everything in her power for us to have the best time. We had a corner suite witch was amazing!!!! The view and the size of the room are hard to beet in Miami.
I highly recommend this hotel if you need to stay in downtown Miami.
pd: The only minus was at check out I had 4 charges of minibar that where not mine, and they couldn't tell me what it was... apparently the system does not let them see it...thats ridiculous. The problem was solved very easily and I only paid what I owed.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Very modern, luxurious accommodations overlooking Port of Miami and Biscayne Bay. Our windows stretch floor to ceiling and wall to wall with a wonderful view. Bathroom is very modern, clean and beautiful but no water pressure in the sinks. One outlet to plug in the hairdryer cannot fit the plug. Few outlets to plug in phones, etc. Staff is courteous and friendly but some little hiccups you would not expect at this price point. For example, appetizers in the bar were served without napkins - a small linen one is to be expected. No wine glasses available. We had to drink our wine in snifters. How can there be no wine glasses in a hotel of this size? Electronics in room are fabulous. Great TV that swivels and an IPad to use for hotel info and services. Free breakfast was okay but eggs were cold and croissant soggy. Checking in was personal and relaxing. We enjoyed a glass of Champagne while we signed in. Personal escort to our room and review of all the gadgets and features. Loved the room and hotel ! It was fun.

Room Tip: Rooms on east side have best view.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Brilliant all the way we loved staying in this boutique gem. Our glass room overlooked the bay and we felt like we had an amazing view like we were floating over the sea in our high tech room, with ace remote controls! staff friendly and accommodating. the 3D media room was fun and eating in the db bistro moderne restaurant a treat! We recommend this brilliant hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Camarillo, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We stayed at the Beaux Arts before boarding the Oceania Riviera cruise ship. This hotel is truly unique in every way, ultra modern rooms, great views, great amenities and great service.
The small breakfast and bar area is excellent.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
St. Thomas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Well.. Where do I start! I took my fiancé to Miami for a suprise trip to see a Kevin Hart Comedy Show at American Airlines Arena just down the street.

This place was awesome! (We got a free upgrade to the Bay View King Executive Corner Room. I was hoping for a suite upgrade but... oh well). I'm in my early 30's and my fiancé is an Network Engineer so we certainly fancy hi-tech gagets!! I won't list all the things everyone lists about this place, so I will go to my favorite parts.

BUFFET BREAKFAST! We Arrived late to the breakfast thinking we had 30 minutes left but it was over!! (Our Mistake). Instead of telling us we were late for breakfast, this server seated us and took care of us like we were on time! He got us more great tasty breakfast items like smoked salmon and even offered to make cappuchino or fresh coffee, although most things were already put away for the next day. We gave him like a $20 tip even though the breakfast was free with our room package! I wish I knew his name to mention it. All I can remember was that he looked like he was 40-50 in age, African American with a mustache! Whoever you are, Thank you! Just because of his service, we will be back to this hotel!

On another note, Front Desk Agent James Mills was also SUPERB! From day 1 of my planning he was there every step of the way. His customer service made me feel like I OWNED the hotel and I was his BOSS. He was great in helping with every detail imaginable. I am very detailed and he was up for the job! Thank you!

I loved that the hotel had a couple lounge areas, my only complaint was that there was a wedding the 2nd night of our stay and we were prohibited from entering the floor with the bowling alley. That was a HUGE disappointment because we invited a couple friends to stay at the Marriot Marquis since we described the hotel so well while we were there. I just wish they gave all guest NOTICE ahead of time so we could have stayed out instead of coming back to hang out at the hotel. Well, maybe they can improve on those things.

All in all, It was a great experience. We kept playing with the gagets. For instance, the television moved to face different corners of the room, so It could be viewed by couch or bed. Also, the video door bell intercom was fabulous! Most importantly, I loved the tub and the sink.

I can't wait to go back!

-KM

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Beaux Arts Miami? Share your experiences!