“Finest Luxury Hotel in Miami” 5 of 5 stars

Special Deal
Free Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 130 hotels in Miami
Warrington, Pennsylvania
“Finest Luxury Hotel in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

This property is actually the top 4 floors of the JW Marriott Marquis on Biscayne Boulevard, downtown Miami. Steps off of the financial district, Mary Brickell Village and great dining and nightlife. My wife and I had a great stay - beautiful views of Briscayne Bay and the islands and keys off of downtown. High tech to the max and chic decor. Everything was connected by remote control or hotel provided iPad. Totally unreal - was blown away at the luxury, technology views and sexiness of this hotel. Not Cheap - our room, a 1BR luxury suite was going for ~$900/night.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

125 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
jacksonville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

I stayed the past three nights at this lovely hotel. Beautiful high tech hotel room with an outstanding view of the bay. Only minor complaint would be that the air conditioning system is pretty loud when it kicks in. Otherwise, I'd highly recommend the splurge....

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

There is just one word that comes to my mind after staying at this hotel. Bipolar. The Good: It started out great with the pre-arrival concierge which made some restaurant reservations for us. And once we got to the hotel, we were upgraded to a one bedroom suite. The room was just awesome with bang and olufson electronics everywhere and great views of the bay. The pool was also very good, as was DB Bistro.

The Bad: first off, we went to the concierge lounge one afternoon and asked for some soda and we were served very promptly, but then were were given the check for $10! For two 10oz sodas. That is just outrageous, after paying a premium just to stay at this hotel over the JW, they charge $5 for a single soda. Also, the JW tried to charge us for playing pool in the billiards room after we were told it was free of charge.

Next time I am in Miami I will not be staying at this property again. I would vote for the Mandarin Oriental or the Four Seasons

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
NYC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

This is a brand-new boutique hotel within the JW Marriott on Biscayne Blvd. The rooms are well-planned, beautiful, and comfortable. The lounge area is excellent with wonderful breakfast and cocktail options. Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Search on-line for the many discount options
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

I love this hotel, I love this hotel.
So many gadgets, upscale, beautiful and trendy.
Love the lounge, love the breakfast, love the personal service, love the food.
Bathroom is amazing, view is the best in Miami.
TV comes out from the wall for closer view, great stereo system.
Love the white furniture, it fits the hotel and Miami.
Great customer service with you own staff and Ipad.
I worte the names of all the staff for my stay but lost the paper, so I want to say to the staff; thanks for a great stay.
Cannot wait to return to this joy.
Valet parking fee is high but this hotel makes up for it.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room, great view.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Great Yarmouth, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011 via mobile

I absolutey loved this hotel, everything about it says style and class. We were lucky enough to use Marriott points to stay for 5 nights, when I walked into our suite I was just stunned, I announced to the porter that I wanted to live here it was just so beautiful. the lounge had a White leather corner unit and what must have been a 50" inch tv. There was a bang and olufson (?) stereo and each room had an iPad to use, I have my own but it's a brilliant touch. The bathroom is stunning with a stainless steel sink with colour changing taps. The whirlpool bath had a waterfall feature, sadly I never got around to using it, the shower was too good. This hotel is situated within the JW Mariott Marquis, occupying the top three floors, it shares many of the facilities (which I've already reviewed) but it does have it's own check in desk (with a very personalised service) and it's own concierge lounge which again is sooooo special, it has several separate areas and is really contemporary and at night almost becomes a little private members nightclub. I was tempted not to leave a review for this hotel as it is so special I'd like to keep it all for myself. Forgot to mention after check in, got to the suite and their was complentary glass of champagne and nibbles - just one one the little touches which make this hotel a touch of class.

• Stayed June 2011
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

I had last minute plans to go to the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami in late March. As such, I had to scramble to book a hotel literally about 5 days before I was due to fly into Miami. The selection of hotels at a decent location was scarce and Hotel Beaux Arts came up as a recommended hotel on the Sony Ericsson Open website. Although it was a little bit more than I would normally spend for a hotel, I liked the fact that it was touted a high-end hotel with Bang & Olufsen electronics. I was somewhat nervous about what the hotel would be like since I did not find any reviews on the hotel because of its infancy.

My concerns were quickly alleviated when I got to the hotel I realized that Hotel Beaux Arts was a private boutique hotel in the same building as the JW Marriott Marquis hotel in Miami. The Front Desk Agent, James Mills, at Hotel Beaux Arts was very friendly and helpful. I was very pleasantly surprised when James told me that they would upgrade me to a suite. Little did I know that he meant the Executive Suite. My jaws literally just dropped when I went inside the suite. The suite has floor to ceiling windows, a nice living room area separate from the bedroom. The master bathroom alone was larger than many of the European hotel rooms I stayed at. The decor was a simple, clean, contemporary style that screams elegance. The Molton Brown bathroom toiletries added the perfect touch to the luxurious experience. As the hotel is located in the same building as the JW Marriott Marquis, you can use the facilities of JW Marriott Marquis. The location of the hotel was also perfect for getting around, although admittedly I did not take any public transportation other than taxis. The hotel also has a private lounge for breakfast and some relaxation. The staff serving breakfast was also very friendly and helpful, especially Ana (not sure if I remembered the name correctly).

I would definitely come back to this hotel in the future. It was an incredible experience that set the bar very high for my future selections of hotels. :)

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo

Been to Hotel Beaux Arts? Share your experiences!