“Great customer service & Great tour!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 233 Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Treat yourself, your friend's and loved ones to the experience of a lifetime! An airboat safari on board one of our spacious airboats. We will take you deep into the Florida Everglades; one of the last remaining wetlands in North America. Witness the natural wildlife of this magnificent and diversified eco-system. You will see alligators, deers, snakes, bears, panthers, bobcats, raccoons and over 300 species of birds, that call the Everglades their home. Our experienced staff are professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Our airboats have padded "waterproof" seats to keep you dry, safe and comfortable. We offer private and semi-private tours, as well as group packages.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Cerritos, California
“Great customer service & Great tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Airboat in Everglades and its operator & personnel made our experience simply enjoyable. A few wrong turns on the turnpikes with a less than early start got us to the rendez-vous site 15 minutes late. Bill Brackin & his team very pleasantly arranged for us to be on the next available tour without any trouble at all; we couldn't be happier with the service. As for the tour itself, it is definitely a must-do activity around the Miami area. We thoroughly enjoyed the exhilarating and educational ride; and having a big carnivorous predator with its powerful jaw right up to our boat, a foot away from our feet (!), is something to remember! We can't recommend this enough.

Visited June 2013

“Super cool! Awesome guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I loved our airboat trip through the beautiful Everglades. Captain Willy was really knowledgable & a great guide!! We definitely saw some big gators & cute little baby gators too! This trip is highly recommended. We had a great time!

Garland, TX
6 attraction reviews
“Great trip...great guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Okay, folks, if you don't do anything else while you're in Miami or the Upper Keys, you have to do this! These people know how to run an operation that is fun, exciting, and safe. The trip was awesome, and our boat captain, Willy, was absolutely wonderful. In addition to seeing a mama alligator protecting her nest and several more gators, we also saw many beautiful birds including a Great Blue Heron, a Snowy White Egret, and some other beautifully colored birds. The gators came right up to the boat to check us out. The ride was smooth and fast at times, nice and slow at other times...so that Willy could tell us all about the different fauna and flora that we were seeing. This was the best part of our week in the Keys.

Tallahassee, Florida
“Don't miss this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Due to an all-day storm with lots of rain, we had to reschedule our trip and the only day we had open was the last day of the trip. Fortunately for us, the weather was much better that day - we would have really missed out on a great experience. We chose Airboat in Everglades because of the ratings on Tripadvisor and we were not disappointed. Our guide, Captain Chad, was personable and very experienced. He knew which spots to take us to so we could see a variety of wildlife and vegetation. Among other things, we saw a mother gator with her nest, a group of baby alligators, and a big bull alligator who came right up to the side of the boat. We took the 1.5 hour private tour and the time went by very fast. Totally worth the money - thanks!!

Jacksonville, Florida
“Worthy Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

My family and I took our very first airboat ride. It was an experience that will stay with us for a lifetime. I am very happy with "Airboat in Everglades" and Capt. Ozzy. I was a little hesitant about which company to pick, so I went with the one that is ranked #1 according to Trip Advisor. To be fair, I haven't charted with any other company, so I don't have a comparison. However, if you're like me and haven't done this before, you won't be disappointed with this crew. Capt. Ozzy shared interesting facts and definitely got us up close to the wildlife. In fact, we had a 10ft alligator come up to the boat and nudge it. I could touch him if I wanted. My kids loved the experience and my wife had a smile on her face the whole time.

Pros: Very friendly service. The crew was genuine and courteous. The trip lasted the amount of time the site lists. The boat was safe. Capt. Ozzy was careful and informative. Great picture opportunities.

Cons: I wish the trip was a little longer and that we got to see more of the Everglades wildlife.

Overall, I rate this company and the experience as Excellent. Even with another family on board, it still felt like a personal tour.

I definitely recommend the experience and "Airboat in Everglades"!!

Visited July 2013

Been to Airboat In Everglades? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Airboat In Everglades, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.