“You can't experience this anywhere else” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 177 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Treat yourself, your friend's and loved ones to the experience of a lifetime! An airboat safari on board one of our spacious airboats. We will take you deep into the Florida Everglades; one of the last remaining wetlands in North America. Witness the natural wildlife of this magnificent and diversified eco-system. You will see alligators, deers, snakes, bears, panthers, bobcats, raccoons and over 300 species of birds, that call the Everglades their home. Our experienced staff are professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Our airboats have padded "waterproof" seats to keep you dry, safe and comfortable. We offer private and semi-private tours, as well as group packages.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Saint Louis, Missouri
“You can't experience this anywhere else”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We went to Florida for the beach and the amusement parks in Orlando, but this was a great side trip. We took a one hour private airboat tour with Ozzie and it was fantastic! What a great way to experience the unique nature of the Everglades with the kids.

Visited May 2013
Hummer1MiamiFlorida, General Manager at Airboat in Everglades - Private Tours, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell the world about your experience with us, we look forward to your next visit.

Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States
“my airboat ride in everglades with my family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We had such a great time touring and being educated about the "glades"We went early morning while most of the wild life was out and about before the sun high and we had many come into camera shots for our viewing pleasure. Ozzie was a wealth of information and we could tell he enjoyed his work by the care given to explain wildlife and plants on the visit.I would hightly recommend this trip to all my friends.

16 attraction reviews
“Fun, fun, fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Capt Ozzie took us on a fun and informational tour. We saw gators come up right next to the boat, birds that come eat out of your hand and an island that you can walk on that shows many plants. Whipping through the Everglades on an airboat is great fun. My mother in law had been on one before but said this one was so much more fun. If you're in Miami, this is a must-do.

Lake Forest, California
“Great fun on the Airboat in the Everglades”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband and I went on a two hour tour with Ozzie on a airboat in the Everglades. Ozzie was very knowledgeable - we saw lots of alligators, various birds and plants. I would recommend this tour - lots of fun. We took alot of great pictures.
You can purchase food at Dades and use their bathroom facilities before your airboat adventure. They provide cold water on the airboat.

Visited May 2013
“The Everglades tour is essential for anyone who is a tourist!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

My tour was on June 6th, 2013 (this morning).

I got there ten minutes late. They were very kind and waited for us to get there. My group consisted of my girlfriend and I. We booked the $50 per person 1 hour semi-private tour through the website. The transaction was easy and straightforward.

Our tour guide was Willy. He is a young Miami native who truly loves the Everglades. He had expert knowledge on the plants and animals that are surrounding the Everglades, I learned a lot about the Everglades in just an hour!

I don't want to spoil the trip but Willy thought our tour group (a total of 7) lots of cool things. For example, one had to do with Indians and a very cool way they made something (that's all I will say). He also had a "surprise" in the tour, which was amazing!

Overall the trip was great! I am a native from Los Angeles and never seen anything like the Ecerglades. Nice people, good environment, great tour, very economical ($50 an hour was so worth it!). I would definitely recommend this tour for anybody who hasn't seen the Everglades.

My tour guide was Willy, but I saw others there and they also seem very friendly. Book now!

PS: willy gave our group free waters (that was very nice). He definitely deserves tips.! :-)