“A Must Excursion!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Treat yourself, your friend's and loved ones to the experience of a lifetime! An airboat safari on board one of our spacious airboats. We will take you deep into the Florida Everglades; one of the last remaining wetlands in North America. Witness the natural wildlife of this magnificent and diversified eco-system. You will see alligators, deers, snakes, bears, panthers, bobcats, raccoons and over 300 species of birds, that call the Everglades their home. Our experienced staff are professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Our airboats have padded "waterproof" seats to keep you dry, safe and comfortable. We offer private and semi-private tours, as well as group packages.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
“A Must Excursion!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

GCaptain Bill was great, as well as Javier. At first when we arrived at Dare Corner we weren't sure what we were getting into. Javier arrived and offered my mother a cuban coffee. She loved it and after that you'd have thought we had know him for awhile. He introduced us to his daughter. Once the airboat arrived we were helped on board and met Captain Bill. It was a great trip. Better than the one I took a few years ago at Holiday Park. I would recommend this trip to anyone.

Andenes, Norway
“Well worth the money and the experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

We took a private tour in the morning. It was a really nice experience for us from Norway. Fantastic nature, many birds and alligators and we also got to taste some of the eatable plants growing on one of the islands. We had a nice guide telling us and learning us the history of Everglades. We really recommend this trip rather than the ones where you can go on private tours instead of group tours.

Visited January 2012
Duluth, Minnesota
“Well worth the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

The hotel pick up was great on time. The airboat tour was great they know a lot about the area the sales staff was great also. I would recommend this if you are looking to do a airboat tour go with this company if you want to see the real deal.

Miami
“What a great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I took a semi-private tour for my video project and it was great. First of all, I got amazing footages and second, I felt like I was on vacation for an hour. There were only 7 people on the boat. The captain that we had has been working at the Everglades for 50 years. He's about 70 years old now. I was amazed! He's very knowledgable and nice. Because he's worked at the Everglades for so long, some birds and alligators would follow after him (our boat). An hour long trip felt too short. I am certainly going to take a longer private tour next time :).

New York City, New York
“This is the tour to take!!!! Ask for Captain BOB!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I took a private 1 and a half hour tour on a cloudy morning with my two adult children and one of their significant others. It was a lot colder than we though it would be, but I must say that Captain Bob warmed us up with his personality! His experience in the Everglades most of his life gives him the ability to share what's it's all about and in a very interesting interactive way! we made little stops to talk about the plant life, the birds flying around, as well as the ones crawling around in the bushes. We saw BIG alligators and really enjoyed experiencing the expanse and incredible atmosphere of Mother Nature's work in the famous Everglades. Oh, and I mentioned it was cold, well Captain Bob promptly took off his suede vest and put in on my shoulders in addition to offering handy warm, waterproof covers to put on our laps while we glided across the beautiful landscape! I speak for the four of us in saying a big THANK YOU to Captain Bob and the tour company! Also, I might mention that we were running 15-30 minutes late and there was no problem with that when I called, they made us feel relaxed and welcome to arrive whenever we got there SAFELY! :)