“Amazing food, service and +” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
db Bistro Moderne is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 3,447 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SE 4th St. 3rd Ave.
Description: Db Bistro Moderne is Chef Daniel Boulud's modern French-American Bistro where traditional French Cuisine meets the flavors of the American market. It's our contemporary interpretation of the Parisian bistro: a seasonal menu highlighting the quality of fine ingredients served in a casual setting. Db Bistro Moderne promises easy-going, convivial and delicious dining with a Miami-chic atmosphere in downtown's JW Marriott Marquis. Our bar & lounge features creative cocktails and an impressive but approachable international wine list. Join us daily for Happy Hour from 5PM-8PM or a night out. We invite you to host your next social dinner, corporate luncheon or wine themed event in one of our private dining areas. We have a variety of room options to fit your entertaining needs, with our largest space accommodating up to 70 guests. Dazzle your co-workers and friends with an evening that reflects Chef Daniel Boulud's spirit of hospitality and attention to detail.
Miami, Florida
“Amazing food, service and +”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I love this place! I love the food, everything about it, the presentation, taste. Love the desserts and they have great service! Super professional! I just wish that it would be in a different location

Florida
“Gorgeous restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Located in a gorgeous hotel this restaurant is cool, calm and sophisticated. Great for a business lunch.

malibu
“Different and interesting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Ate dinner here recently. Was able to get a table without a reservation on a Monday night, bit the place was packed and I would think a reservation is generally a must. Interesting and inventive food and wine list. Small portion, but incredibly flavorsome and beautifully presented. The sommelier was a little robotic, but he does know his wines. Would definitely return.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, GA
“Happy Hour!!! White Cosmos!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

My favorite cocktail is the white cosmo. It is outta-this-world. AND soooo cool! Nobody else makes these quite like db does... with a frozen flower in the ice-cube...

BTW, I did not care for the famous "db burger." It was $34 or so... and it's just not that great. You can do better at Shake Shack or Farm Burger...

The db ambiance is great... I feel some nostalgia for it because our company's in the building and we'd run down for happy hours all the time... It was a very beautiful restaurant.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“18% gratuity policy on take out, for what?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

After a long day of traveling and meetings, I decided to order take out so I could work and relax in my hotel room instead of spending a few hours at the restaurant. Upon placing my to-go order at the bar, I discovered that my take out order had 18% gratuity included. The bartender double checked with the manager and he insisted that was the policy - no exceptions. Horrible policy. Please help me understand why take out deserves 18% gratuity?!?!