“Amazing Time Parasailing” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #80 of 88 Attractions in Miami
Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics, Zoos & Aquariums
More attraction details
Owner description: Do It All For One Low Price. Adventure Package: Parasailing, Snorkeling, Jet Ski, Sailing, Kayaking, Water Trampoline, Snaks & Drinks Included. Imagine soaring high above the Miami skyline with breathtaking views in a specially designed parasail while being towed behind our sleek 35 foot offshore high tech powerboat. Join us for a One Hour Parasailing Adventure, or go wild with the Ultimate Half Day Adventure Pass with Snorkeling, Parasailing, Jetskis, Catamaran Sailing, and More!
“Amazing Time Parasailing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I went during my spring break of '12 after purchasing the $49 Groupon offer and it was amazing!! They take you and your partner (and 2 other people - who happened to be fellow UM students) with them on a boat then briefly informs you of the safety instructions of parasailing and then takes you up! You have the option of being dunked into water (which we did) and it's very refreshing. I'm pretty sure we saw dolphins when we were high up - you can only see the ripples of the flock of dolphins, not actual dolphins since you're so high. Parasailing isn't as thrilling as I thought though, but rather relaxing and exciting to see quite a beautiful view of Miami. I love heights so being very high up was cool. Actual parasailing was only about 15 minutes but with the boat ride and waiting for the other group comes out to be about 45 minutes-1hr. The manager is a personable guy working with his son. He's been doing this for a very long time beginning in Hawaii (I think, I forget). They also let you take pictures so the other group took some really neat shots of me and my boyfriend holding hands high up with the Miami skyline underneath us.

I remember I was afraid of purchasing it just in case I wouldn't be able to use it while my boyfriend was visiting me but when I called them, they scheduled me ~10 days from the day I called since they were booked. They offered a package of 4hours of jetskiing and other things (don't remember) but I declined and just decided to use my Groupon. My appointment was at 5pm but we started a little later than that (I think they were running late from the group before us) but that was fine with me since I arrived late too. Great experience overall!

Visited March 2012

Miami, Florida
“Does Not Honor their CONFIRMED appointment!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

DO NOT use this company!!! Not only are they impossible to get a hold of AND they do not return your messages, but after finally contacting a person (and not a voice message) on the phone, they refused to honor my (CONFIRMED IN WRITING) appointment. I asked to speak to the manager and "he was not in" and he never had the decency to call me back before my appointment. Everytime I asked where to go to check in for our CONFIRMED APPT. they could not tell me, they kept saying "well due to the weather we will call you on the morning of your appointment to tell you where our location will be"! They never called me the morining of my appointment and the manager did not have the courtesy of returning my call when I requested to speak to him! If they run their business that way, I would not trust their equipment as well.

Visited September 2012
“Terrible compagny.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Bought a Groupon in May and have not been able to reach Aquaworld by phone. I am giving up.
The only thing this must be is a big SCAM.

Visited May 2012
Miami, Florida
“CAUTION: Aquaworld Miami is a SCAM”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I purchased a groupon for parasailing for two....what a deal, NOT !!!!!! Total rip-off.

L left numerous voice message (at least 10) and sent 6 emails over the past 3 daysand no one called me back as well. I then decided to drive to their office on 13th street and nice office but the door is locked and nobody there, middle of the day on a sunny tuesday afternoon.
Clearly, they are charging a decent price, collecting the $$$ and ripping everyone off.

You ask around on the beach in the area, nobody (the beach huts, the lifeguards) have no idea who they are. I walked from 13th street to 19th street on the beach at the various huts,

Please don't fall into their trap, not worth it. I have written to Groupon requesting my money back.

Visited August 2012
Orlando, Florida
25 attraction reviews
“COMPLETE AND UTTER SCAM”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

if you bought a groupon emailing groupon now. they claim you need an apoitment to use the groupon but when you call them number a. one one will answer. b. no one will ever call you back. they have the weridest hours for a water sports company located in south beach and are always closed. i coulnt even make an apt with them but others that could always seemed to get rescheduled. save yourself the hassle and get a refund now and avoid this company all together. i would be ashamed to work for them or be associated with them.

Visited August 2012