“Does Not Honor their CONFIRMED appointment!” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #211 of 277 things to do in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Do It All For One Low Price. Adventure Package: Parasailing, Snorkeling, Jet Ski, Sailing, Kayaking, Water Trampoline, Snaks & Drinks Included. Imagine soaring high above the Miami skyline with breathtaking views in a specially designed parasail while being towed behind our sleek 35 foot offshore high tech powerboat. Join us for a One Hour Parasailing Adventure, or go wild with the Ultimate Half Day Adventure Pass with Snorkeling, Parasailing, Jetskis, Catamaran Sailing, and More!
Miami, Florida
“Does Not Honor their CONFIRMED appointment!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

DO NOT use this company!!! Not only are they impossible to get a hold of AND they do not return your messages, but after finally contacting a person (and not a voice message) on the phone, they refused to honor my (CONFIRMED IN WRITING) appointment. I asked to speak to the manager and "he was not in" and he never had the decency to call me back before my appointment. Everytime I asked where to go to check in for our CONFIRMED APPT. they could not tell me, they kept saying "well due to the weather we will call you on the morning of your appointment to tell you where our location will be"! They never called me the morining of my appointment and the manager did not have the courtesy of returning my call when I requested to speak to him! If they run their business that way, I would not trust their equipment as well.

Visited September 2012

“Terrible compagny.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Bought a Groupon in May and have not been able to reach Aquaworld by phone. I am giving up.
The only thing this must be is a big SCAM.

Visited May 2012
Miami, Florida
“CAUTION: Aquaworld Miami is a SCAM”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I purchased a groupon for parasailing for two....what a deal, NOT !!!!!! Total rip-off.

L left numerous voice message (at least 10) and sent 6 emails over the past 3 daysand no one called me back as well. I then decided to drive to their office on 13th street and nice office but the door is locked and nobody there, middle of the day on a sunny tuesday afternoon.
Clearly, they are charging a decent price, collecting the $$$ and ripping everyone off.

You ask around on the beach in the area, nobody (the beach huts, the lifeguards) have no idea who they are. I walked from 13th street to 19th street on the beach at the various huts,

Please don't fall into their trap, not worth it. I have written to Groupon requesting my money back.

Orlando, Florida
25 attraction reviews
“COMPLETE AND UTTER SCAM”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

if you bought a groupon emailing groupon now. they claim you need an apoitment to use the groupon but when you call them number a. one one will answer. b. no one will ever call you back. they have the weridest hours for a water sports company located in south beach and are always closed. i coulnt even make an apt with them but others that could always seemed to get rescheduled. save yourself the hassle and get a refund now and avoid this company all together. i would be ashamed to work for them or be associated with them.

Miami, Florida
“AVOID AT ALL COSTS! SCAM”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

i puchased the groupon for parasailing. i left various messages on their voicemail and no one called me back. There is only one phone number to call and no one ever answers. Finally I got through one day after not choosing the groupon option on the phone. I scheduled an appointment. They told me to check in at the miami beach location. I was there 30 minutes early and no one ever showed up, we waited until 11. i called the phone number over and over, and of course no one ever answered. I tried to send them an email, but the email does not work, it rejects any email sent. So from miami beach we decided to drive over to the key biscayne location. there is no booth for aquaworld there. we asked if the boat captain was there. no one had seen him all day. we were told that he comes and goes without a schedule. Of course out groupon is about to expire, and we were never able to parasail. this place is a scam, avoid at all costs. they are out to steal peoples money!!

Visited August 2012

Been to Aquaworld Miami? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Aquaworld Miami, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.