“Best night in Miami and it was a Tuesday night!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Martini Brickell

Blue Martini Brickell
900 South Miami Ave. # 25, Miami, FL 33131 (Coral Way)
305-981-2583
Website
Update attraction details
Ranked #4 of 99 nightlife in Miami
Type: Bar/ Clubs
Attraction Details
Hyannis, Massachusetts
“Best night in Miami and it was a Tuesday night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

This place is awesome! I loved the sophisticated crowd in Brickell and Blue Martini is a good example (compared to South Beach). My sister and I went in on a Tuesday night and there was an amazing karaoke contest. I swear I thought these people were paid to be there they were that good!!! We had a few drinks at the bar... attentive service and the girl bartender by the stage pours a good drink. We went outside after the contest was over and sat at a table and had another drink. Same great service and good cocktail outside. Great people watching and fun lively music! I would definitely go back if I lived there!

Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
Apalachicola, Florida
“Best place I have ever been.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

It was worth it to spent all that time in there. Best place in town. We can't wait to go back there. Made lots of memories, new friends. Good place to be. Keep rocking.

Visited May 2013
Athens
23 attraction reviews
“Recommended for dancing (or casual drink earlier..)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This place has nice decoration, is spacious, has inside and outdoors bar, most of the times I have been there the live bands were quite good singing all the pop-dance-salsa-latino hits, but whenever there was no live band, the dj was putting on some good music as well, crowd is dancing and the atmosphere is nice, cocktails are a bit pricey (around 10$ or more) but they arequite good (especially anything with martini and mojitos). At this place, especially Thu-Fri-Sat-Sun nights you gottta be smart dressed.
On Friday and Saturday nights, there is 15$ cover, you can avoid that going a bit early, eg. before 10-10.30 or late, after 2am maybe..

Visited April 2013
17 attraction reviews
“Sophisticated, nice deco, good location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I liked the location, the prestigious Brickell. The music is good. They have like 3 or 4 police man present, which makes you feel very secure.
Drinks are about $15 dollars.
The staff is just ok.
I love the vibe. People dress very nicely to go here.
It's on a second floor and I do apreciate the electric scalator to go down. I'd not do so good on regular stairs, on high heels and with a few drinks on my head.
I love this place, I can go back every time I visit Miami.

Visited March 2013
Ravenna, Italy
4 attraction reviews
“ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Get there on Saturday Night afterdinner .
Nice Music
Nice People
Only negative point Drinks expensives and full of Ice and Water .
So bad for such High Standard level !!

We got Very good Live band .

Visited January 2013