“Sophisticated, nice deco, good location.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Martini Brickell

Blue Martini Brickell
900 South Miami Ave. # 25, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 116 Nightlife in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Blue Martini is trendy upscale lounge with a warm, welcoming environment that is designed to be enjoyable for all of our guests. We feature the best in Live Entertainment nightly. We are known for offering over 42 mouth-watering signature Martinis, specialty cocktails, fine wines & spirits, and delicious sharable bites. Blue Martini is a hot spot for professionals who desire after-work cocktails at our legendary 'Happy Hour' when we offer incredible discounts on our entire menu. The relaxed happy hour vibe smoothly changes as the live bands stimulate our guests to dance and enjoy the popular songs of favorite artists. The late 'nightlife' at Blue Martini is unsurpassed and we consistently pack all 3 of our unique bar experiences with a high energy, fun loving crowd. Go casual on our patio**, be in front of the entertainment by our stage, or go exclusive in our VIP lounge. We offer an exceptional catering menu for private parties and we host all types of unique events throughout the year. There is always 'Something new at Blue!' At Blue Martini, we take great pride in offering only the best service to our guests. This is why we refer to them 'guests' and not 'customers'. We consider ourselves are experts in the hospitality industry and make sure every guest becomes a raving fan of their Blue Martini experience. From the moment you walk through the door to the moment you leave, we want you to be completely satisfied. In other words, we hope you leave in a way better mood than when you stepped inside.
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Sophisticated, nice deco, good location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I liked the location, the prestigious Brickell. The music is good. They have like 3 or 4 police man present, which makes you feel very secure.
Drinks are about $15 dollars.
The staff is just ok.
I love the vibe. People dress very nicely to go here.
It's on a second floor and I do apreciate the electric scalator to go down. I'd not do so good on regular stairs, on high heels and with a few drinks on my head.
I love this place, I can go back every time I visit Miami.

Visited March 2013

• Turkish first
Ravenna, Italy
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Get there on Saturday Night afterdinner .
Nice Music
Nice People
Only negative point Drinks expensives and full of Ice and Water .
So bad for such High Standard level !!

We got Very good Live band .

Visited January 2013
Saratoga Springs, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“I have mixed emotions on this one....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I am rating it higher on the service frankly because the food, well, to call it forgetable would be inaccurate as it has given me nightmares since. Took some clients there and ordered drinks and many apps. The drinks, (happy hour priced), were severely watered down and the food was something I more expected from an Applebees or similar. Nothing fresh, all clearly premade or flash frozen. Admittedly I had not tried lunch or dinner plates, but if they were like the apps, nothing missed.

On the flip side, the service was great - very attentive and helpful.

Visited December 2012
Orlando, Florida
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Had a nice time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I went here with my sister to have a few drinks... the music was great, service excellent even when the place was packed. Drinks were good. Parking available all over the place...

Visited December 2012
Zanesville, Ohio
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Nice night out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went here for the evening while staying in downtown Miami. Music was good and everyone was dancing. Drinks are a little more expensive then where were from, but they were strong. Overall had a nice night and the place was still going strong at 4 am when we left.

Visited October 2012