“fun place, but use cash” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Martini Brickell

Blue Martini Brickell
900 South Miami Ave. # 25, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)
305-981-2583
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #67 of 294 things to do in Miami
travels4fun_10
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“fun place, but use cash”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

A fun and happening place; but we think this is where our credit card # was lifted as it was the only place we used the one card that our bank called us on regarding fradulent charges.
Credit card user beware!

Visited January 2012

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Mad to eat here, stick to drinking”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

This was one of those places you go in, order food and then rather regret you did. It is a bar - a very large one - and you are there to drink. To eat is a lazy option, but that is what I chose to do. I was not thinking straight.. I had a lobster salad which tasted of nothing and my colleague had a tenderloin which, er, tasted of nothing. All my own fault this. If i ever return, which is not likely, I will stay on the booze and forget the food.

Visited February 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“do not go”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

there are so many places to go in Miami, don't waste your time here. Went with 3 friends and we were surrounded by all of the guys in the club and harassed until we left. Drink prices were pretty good for Miami and the music was good. smoky and hot.

Visited February 2012
Danbury, Connecticut
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Delicious drinks, fantastic live music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

Delicious drinks, fantastic live music, great atmosphere overall, I would recommend this place in a heartbeat!

My advice for a better time, get there before 9 or 10PM. You can avoid the cover, get a good seat, and enjoy!

Visited January 2012
South Florida, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Horrendous Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

Most horrendous experience .

Myself and about 30 friends went to celebrate our birthdays, had a couple tables and spent a considerable amount of money. Getting ready to leave we walk down to the main bar and a 'friend of the owners' physically pushes me out of my chair, we exchange words, she walks away to tell the bouncer and we're told they can't kick her out although she was physical with me, but we've got to leave. What a way to treat your patrons.

Thought it was an upstanding place, but obviously not with that kind of trash. Will never see a penny from me again.

Visited December 2011