“best experience ever” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 234 Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: At mySpa at InterContinental Miami, we believe the spa experience should center on you and your needs. In this spirit, we present personalized downtown Miami spa treatments that will awaken your energy, instill harmony, and inspire you to achieve the perfect balance of mind, body, and soul. We offer an extensive range of massage, skin-care, body-care, and nail therapies –– all tailored to your needs, creating an individualized spa experience. In addition, our staff members are carefully selected and trained in the art of hospitality, providing you with consistent, gracious service.
Chicago, Illinois
“best experience ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

i travel a lot but my spa from Inter Continental Miami offered me the peace and relaxation i need it for a long time.
The lounge ,the steamer,sauna and the massage all together made me a new person...i reacharged my soul and my body
i will come back soon

Visited August 2011
Corey D, Spa Director at mySpa, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Dear roxana c,

I do apologize that this response is getting to you years later but I am the new Spa Director at mySpa at the InterContinental Miami and wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and left feeling relaxed and recharged!

I hope that you have been able to visit us again. If not, you are long overdue! Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards,
Corey

Been to mySpa? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage mySpa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.