“Surprisingly good restaurant in hotel lobby” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #199 of 3,650 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Description: Primo's is a boutique style Italian/American restaurant located in the Doubletree Grand Condo Hotel in Downtown Miami. Lunch, Dinner, Cocktails and Late night dining. Open 7 days a week until 1am.Stop by and see what everyone is talking about. Ciao!
California
“Surprisingly good restaurant in hotel lobby”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Primos is located on the lobby floor of the Doubletree. It's small and intimate and unassuming, but the food is great and so is the staff. Prices are very reasonable. We were surprised to make a 'find' like this in a large hotel. Make sure you're there for the happy hour[s] at dinner time. We ate there twice during our short stay at the hotel and would go back again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Port Hope, Canada
“Small restaurant, great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Located in the complex between the Mariott and Doubletree it is very convenient for a lovely dinner after a day of traveling. The food is excellent, service was good, the restaurant is small so can be a bit noisy.

Visited January 2014
London
“The best restaurant near the Marriott”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Home cooked food is available both within the restaurant bar area and to take to your room. The atmosphere is convivial and a great place to watch a sports match. Get there early since it is not the biggest restaurant around but you will not be disappointed.

Visited October 2013
Oxford
“Great!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I loved my seafood dinner, I loved our attentive and friendly waiter, I loved my Martini! It was definitely worth visiting and I will be back!

Visited November 2013
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
“Felt very welcomed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Hi,
My husband and I were staying in this Doubletree, where Primos is located on the ground floor to the right of the main entrance. I remember walking past it several times and being curious as to whether it was any good or not....there was a sign outside saying they had specials (I think they were $19.99)...and the interior had a large bar and the lighting was dim. There always seemed to be a lot of people in there.

So one night, we tried it. I have to say that the owner, Enrico, was amazing...he was low key, but attentive and helpful. He was definitely proud of his food, and presented us with a gift of a few of his meatballs! They were great and tasted home made. Then my husband got a steak. I don't remember what I had! But the wine was a good choice, and the whole place was cozy and relaxing.

We felt very welcomed and taken care of by Enrico and were very happy with the experience.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Primos? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Primos, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.