“Tasty Meals Late Night” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Primos

Primos
1717 N.Bayshore Drive, DoubleTree Hotel, Miami, FL 33132 (Wynwood - Edgewater)
305-371-9055
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #181 of 3,614 restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Neighborhood: Wynwood - Edgewater
Description: Primo's is a boutique style Italian/American restaurant located in the Doubletree Grand Condo Hotel in Downtown Miami. Lunch, Dinner, Cocktails and Late night dining. Open 7 days a week until 1am.Stop by and see what everyone is talking about. Ciao!
Richmond, Virginia
“Tasty Meals Late Night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Got to Miami late and had drinks and small plates. Very tasty and fun atmosphere. The meat ball starter and garlic bread was outstanding. We also got to see some football on TV and enjoyed the relaxed atmoshere.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Chicago
“Great Choice if you're staying at one of the hotels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I ate here because it was a much better value than the restaurant inside the Marriott. I don't remember the name of the dish, but the pasta in Vodka sauce was DELICIOUS!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Madison, Wisconsin
“Location is convenient, but this is a waste of a meal in Miami”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I'm an Italian food junkie. I lived in Italy so I have pretty high expectations when I hear a restaurant is family run.

This was moderately better than going to an Olive Garden. But those waiters at least know where the wine is from. I asked the for the wine list, none was given. Instead I was told they had a Chianti. Ok, from where? (A vineyard name would have been great, heck even a town in the region). I was told Italy. Then when I pressed on, the waiter had to go back to the kitchen and ask. The answer was Florence. Well, I can tell you that the city of Florence definitely doesn't have vineyards, but sure. I'll go with it.

My pasta was overdone and pretty soggy (angel hair has to be al dente for me), and my friend's chicken was doused in cheese. Just not what I was expecting after reading such positive reviews.

Go elsewhere.

Visited August 2013
Kentucky
“My go to Miami restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Have stayed twice in a condo at the Double Tree Grand and always eat a Primos. Sometimes more than once during my stay! The food and service are excellent and VERY reasonably priced for Miami. Can't wait to dine there again on my next visit to Miami next year!

Visited July 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“The only affordable breakfast in town!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Ham and cheese croissant and some freshly squeezed OJ every morning costs about $7. The pastries looked absolutely fantastic but I stuck with the croissant because I'm boring!

Visited June 2013

Been to Primos? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Primos, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.