-Just got back from lunch at Finnegans and from the disgusting food to the rude staff this restaurant was dissapointing in every way possible.
- My friend and I sat at the bar and the bartender Dori greeted us by telling us that it would be a "pain in the a_ _" to split the checks later so we should open different tabs. While I had no problem doing so, I am not sure this is the best way to speak to customers
-To start, I ordered the chicken fingers and handed one over to my friend to try and he looked like he was about to throw up. He then showed me the remains of the raw (pink and rubbery) chicken finger that he had just taken a bite out of. When I showed this to the manager he replied that he would take care of a drink for my friend and I. Hardly a fair exchange for risking salmonilla...
- The next course was a philly cheesesteak that almost cracked one of my teeth when I bit into a mysterious hard substance (a bone maybe?)
- When it came time to pay the check, my friend noticed that the free beer that was promised to him by the manager was not taken off the bill. Dori (the bartender) told him that this free beer only applied if he ordered an additional beer, and she would not take off the charge for the beer he already drank. How much could a miller light possibly cost Finnegans...$1.50...$2.00?? At this point we just wanted to leave so we did not argue. Either way it was comical that she would not adjust this off the bill considering we were fed raw chicken.
- Another strange thing that I noticed is that they print your entire credit card number at the bottom of your reciept...not safe if you ask me.
- In conclusion the food and service at this establishment were so poor that I spent 15 minutes of my life writing this just to warn others.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.