“Another great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Port of Spain, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
“Another great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I love staying at any Hampton Inn. I stayed here about two years ago and it has still live up to my exceptions. Its the duvet :), it makes sleeping a joy. The staff was excellent and even gave me an upgrade. The daily shuttle to the major shopping areas (Dolphin Mall, International Mall and Walmart, just to name a few) is a great benefit of staying at this Hampton. They don't provide free airport shuttle as they did before but there is a efficient paid shuttle that can get you to the airport for a good price.

• Stayed October 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Lake Mary, Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great location, four Cuban restaurants and a spa next door. Great service. Rooms are getting dated. Felt like I was in the 80's. I would stay again, but they need to refresh and update the rooms. The wall thermostat was not working so the maintenance crew had to come and override with the controls on the window unit. Felt like I was in a motel at that point. The shower nozzle fell apart and the bathroom just felt dated. The location was my favorite part of this hotel. Super friendly front desk. Breakfast was actually very good (Eggs, bagels, potatoes, bacon). They should have Keurig pod coffee makers in the rooms. Instead they use those cheap all-in-one coffee filters that have coffee inside. Yuck. That sucked. Fortunately Dunkin Donuts is next door, and Starbucks across the street.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Queens, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was not bad and I did enjoy the stay. The issues were in the room where taken care off. I would probably return for another stay. I believe that the staff will do their best to help you with any issues you may have. The breakfast is of excellent quality. Coffe and tea are served all day, which is great thing, since people walk in all hours of the day. There is also fresh fruit all day long.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We spent only one night there as we were on our way somewhere else. But the staff couldn't have been more accommodating. We arrived early and the front desk staff were amazing. Since our room wasn't ready, we were upgraded to a room that was and had to wait only 20 min. The hotel bus driver was also excellent. He waited for us to put our bags in the room so we would still catch a ride to the mall. We would stay again!

Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel goes the extra mile to include even bagging you a breakfast for those running late in the morning. Management is always looking for ways to make your stay not just better but more enjoyable. If you need help we'll figure out a way to provide it.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Land O Lakes, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My stay was unique in the fact that I did not intend to stay at the Hampton Inn. I was booked at another hotel. When I arrived (at midnight) at the other hotel I was advised that I did not have a room because of a plumbing issue so they made a reservation at the Hampton Inn for me. To say the least I was not happy arriving at my hotel and being told that I did not have a room especially so late in the evening. However, when I arrived at the Hampton Inn, I was greeted by Fabiola, seeing that I was not at all happy, she made me smile right away. She was warm and inviting; a great personality. I would definitely stay at a Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Sabana Westpunt, Curacao
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2014

This is a nice hotel to stay for shopping and for business. It had free wifi, free parking, free breakfast and all day coffee, tea and fruits. There is an upgrade possibility for $10. We loved the upgrade.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall

Address: 11600 NW 41st St, Miami, FL 33178
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#16 Business Hotel in Miami
#18 Family Hotel in Miami
#36 Romantic Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall 2.5*
Our newly renovated hotel is located in the Dolphin Mall/International Mall area of Miami/Doral, Florida with shuttle service available. Located only moments away from Miami International Airport, our hotel offers beautifully appointed rooms and 2 room condominium style suites with fully equipped kitchens. We can't wait to meet you on your next trip to Miami! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall Hotel Miami
Hampton Inn And Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall
Hampton Inn Doral Blvd
Hampton Inn Miami
Miami Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.