“Clean, Quiet, Great Service, Lots of Breakfast options!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
HHonors Weekend Special
Ranked #24 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Dallas, Texas
“Clean, Quiet, Great Service, Lots of Breakfast options!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I am a Hilton diamond member for past several years. As for service this is one of the best in the Nation. It was clean, the people were great especially to my small kids, I was here 4 times in past month. When kids were with me they were given special fun little toys, even my one year old is still attached to the little ball he was given. Breakfast has an amazing selection, and is fairly well prepared, definitely one of the better hotel breakfasts around.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
JREstrada, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear TripDoc46

Wow..your comments were heart felt. I am so pleased to hear that we made such an impression on you and your children. One of the best things we encounter every day is being able to service all guests no matter what may bring them to our hotel be it a business affair or a family vacation. We appreciate greatly your loyalty to the Hilton brand and look forward to serving you during your next trip to Miami.

Jenny R Estrada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Tampa, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Mattresses are terrible to sleep on. Mattresses are overdue to be replace. No support at all. Terrible service from housekeeping. Took over 5 hours for fresh towels and wash cloths. Thank God, we were not in a rush to go anywhere. Would not stay at this hotel again to far out from everything and not worth the money based and appearance and service.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Vaunita H

We truly apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations during your most recent stay. Please know that this is not the norm for us under any means and the standards that we have to meet all guest expectations are very high. It seems as though we missed the mark with your stay and for this I apologize. I have shared your comments with the housekeeping team and staff to ensure that we learn from our mistakes and our able to isolate them. Again my sincerest apologies. I know you have may choices when it comes to lodging in the Miami area but I hope you will give our hotel another opportunity to serve you in the future. If I may ever be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Key West, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

The breakfast was well stocked, hotel is nice, even has a bar which is rare for a Hampton. Fabiola was really on top of things and went out of her way for guests. The downside on this stay was that of the two beds in my room, one was not laundered from previous guest. It was obvious by the hairs, wrinkled look of sheets and smell. The other bed was clean luckily so I slept in that one. They were very apologetic and added some Hilton points to my account which probably kept me from rating the hotel lower...I understand they can't control every employee and hope it was an isolated incident.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear bondrey

I appreciate you sharing your feedback for your recent stay. I have shared your comments with our housekeeping team to ensure that this incident remains an isolated one as we focus to ensure that all guest rooms are completely clean and comfortable. Again my apologies for the incident that occurred. I have also shared your feedback with Fabiola, she is an amazing asset to our staff and her dedication truly shines through when making sure that all guests are 100% satisfied. We appreciate your business and look forward to the next opportunity to serve you.

Carrollton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

We stayed one night before our cruise. It was very clean and in a great location. They offer a free airport shuttle and free breakfast. The front desk staff is super nice and very professional. The pool area is nice, not crowded at all. We will definitely stay here again if we are ever in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear JulesinGa

Thank you for sharing your feed back, I will pass on your comments to the staff about your positive stay and the professional customer service you received. We hope that you enjoyed your cruise and glad to see we were able to start off your vacation the right way. Until the next time!

Pembroke Pines, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Last minute reservation booked immediately with out any problems I was helped. Hotel very clean, very nice, room was very clean and comfortable had a kitchen help get a quick coffee to go, people highly recommend will be back again

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Diana F

Wow another 5 star review!! Thank you so much for your feed back of our hotel. I am thrilled to see that we were able to provide you with an amazing stay even on short notice. Until the next time!

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I recently stay here and it was great! I always stay in this hotel because of the location as well as for the attentive service by the hotel staff. I noticed the ridiculous hair nets worn by the housekeeprs though and i just thought they look horrible. It makes their uniform look unpresentable and i have never seen this before. In my opinion , only people who work with food would wear this.I mean i have nver even seen a staff memeber in a hotel wear that, not even in the lowest and cheapest hotels ever.! Other than that I always enjoy my stay here.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
JREstrada, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear Angel

We appreciate you taking the time to review our property and share your thoughts. Some of the key areas that we pride ourselves on are comfortable, clean surroundings and great customer service. We have found that while the hairnets may not be seen in all hotels they are a common practice for many as a way to ensure that our rooms are as clean and sanitary as our guests have come to expect. We have also seen a very positive outcome from this practice as well. Again thank you for your comments and we appreciate your business.

Regards
Bellevue, Washington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

We found this hotel great value for money.
Hotel staff was friendly, we got our room upgraded to suite when asked for room with nice view. The lady at reception was really friendly.
Our suite was clean and has nice pool view. Breakfast was good too.
Though location is far from Miami beach action, it is close to freeway entrance so if you have rental car and commuting is not a big issue for you then it's perfect. Most of the tourist destinations are approximately 30 minutes away from hotel location though.
Hotel has ample parking space. Hotel is not exactly brand new so it can be a con for some.

Room Tip: Rooms with pool view are good
Dear NileWanderer

Thank you for your review of our property. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff, we always take pride in knowing we were able to provide excellent customer service to our guest. You are correct that the property is older, we opened in 1999 and were renovated in 2011 in with all new furnishings in guest rooms and common areas. We are also undergoing a minor renovation this year so we can ensure that the quality of product and service that we offer our guests is nothing less than the best in Miami. Again thank you for your kind words. Until the next time!

Jenny R Estrada

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall? Share your experiences!