“don't worry be happy” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 130 hotels in Miami
Panama, Panama
“don't worry be happy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Make you feel happy, quick and friendly check-in and check-out, nice included breakfast, free shuttle to Malls and Airport, friendly staff, very clean, they go the extra mile to make you feel good. Highly recommended

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JREstrada, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Wow!!! Thank your for your kind words with regards to the staff. I am thrilled to see we were able to bring that first class service during your travels to Miami. Until the next time!

399 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

The dishwasher overflowed the room but was immediately reparadi, the towels were a little dirty and stained and the bathroom with lots of hair on the floor, the hotel is well located and if they go shopping, international is near the mall, the persons attending the reception are very friendly and professional, pushing the details, everything was excellent.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see we were able to fix the issue with the dishwasher immediately. I will also share your comments with the issues you encountered in your room with our housekeeping department to ensure this does not repeat. When traveling back to Miami we hope that you will continue to stay at our property.
St Michael, Barbados
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

good hotel to stay because of shuttle service to Miami Intl Mall and Dolphin Mall. Just make sure though that you return at least 40-45mins before they say the shuttle ends because we called the hotel about 10.40pm and was told we had to take a taxi back as the shuttle was gone for the night and shuttle service was supposed to end at 11pm and taxis were difficult because they didn't want to do the short trips. Also breakfast was the usual type complimentary breakfast which would do.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

This hotel I went to the one in doral not the one in Dolphin the hotel is amazing I.stayed there only for two nights but everything was perfect ,I didn't.even wanted to go back home, the staff is so.friendly oh and the food is really good you should check out.this.hotel. If you ever come.to Miami.

• Stayed April 2013
JREstrada, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Wow....I am thrilled we were able to leave you with our lasting HAMPTONALITY!!!!!! That's what it is all about...Until the next time your travels bring you are way.
Canton, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We stayed here for one night after a cruise. Overall, it was a wonderful experience. The front desk staff, especially Marcella, were attentive and helpful. The room was clean, large and beautiful - we had a King Suite with kitchen. The air conditioner was a little noisy, but no big deal for a one night stay. The hotel offers a free shuttle to/from the airport and to the local malls if the driver is not doing an airport run. Breakfast was good - plentiful and some nice choices. As other reviewers have stated there isn't a whole lot immediately around the hotel in terms of restaurants and shops, so getting dinner is a little challenging. However, the front desk has a nice selection of menus from local restaurants that will deliver to the hotel. The only minor annoyance was that on the day we checked out (check out is at 12 noon, by the way) several people from housekeeping kept opening the door and trying to come into clean from around 10 a.m. onwards. This was a little annoying as we were trying to pack and also trying to keep our 2 year old entertained while was were packing. Apart from that, I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I am a new convert to the Hampton Inn brand, and this is certainly up there with the best Hampton Inns around.

Room Tip: The King Suites with kitchen are wonderful rooms and aren't that much more expensive.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites and I must agree that Marcella is truly amazing as well as the staff in ensuring that every guest stay is memorable. With regards to the housekeeping issue I believe that this may have been an isolated incident, however I have used your comments as a training tool for our staff guarantee that this does not happen again. I hope you enjoyed your cruise and we look forward for another opportunity to serve you.
Lakeland, FL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stayed here for 8 nights in March 2013 and the staff was very, very nice and helpful. The breakfast was quite good, lots of choices. Waffles, cereals, fruits, bacon, sausage, bisquits and gravy, eggs, etc. We had a king quite which was quite confortable. Full kitchen (full refrig, stove top, microwave), no oven. The bathroom was a little small. Nice living room and table in kitchen and separate bedroom. Our biggest complaint here was the NOISE from the nearby BAR. We apparently were on the side nearest the bar which had such loud music until 4am that it kept us up nightly. There is not much right around the hotel but restaurants and shopping are not far away. Also, there was honey or syrup on our kitchen floor and down the front of the dishwasher and we actually used wipes to clean the dirty floor and nasty hairdryer.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the bar.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
JESTRADA3590, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. I wanted to personally reach out to you and let you know that your concerns with the cleanliness have been addressed with my staff and corrected. I also understand your concern with the noise from the local bar, this is currently being addressed with the city of Doral and improvements have been made and more are underway. Again thank you for sharing your comments, these are tools that we use to continue to improve our service to our guests and live the HAMPTONALITY!

Jenny R. Estrada
New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night after a cruise and overall enjoyed my stay. The staff was fantastic. I can't praise them enough. The hotel was clean and the pool/outdoor area was great. The breakfast was also standard and plentiful. The only issue I had was with my room. I had a king suite and it was beautiful and really spacious. the issues...The air conditioner was so noisy and because I wasn't in the room until later I wasn't aware of it until I went to bed. It actually woke me up a few times during the night. The shower temperature was also an Problem. It took about five full minutes for it to warm up and was very hard to adjust to a comfortable temperature afterwards. Lastly, the remote in the living room didn't work right. It wasn't the batteries because it turned on and off, but then I couldn't change the channel. These were all minor annoyances and only being there one night I didn't feel the need to complain, but they should be checked and addressed. Overall, I love hampton inns and will continue to stay at them. Oh and the airport shuttle was a nice perk!

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
We appreciate your kind words about the staff and the service you received during your stay with us. I am glad to hear that we were a perfect ending to your vacation. I also wanted to let you know that we addressed and corrected the maintenance issues and have used your comments to reinforce attention to detail. We look forward to another opportunity to serve you.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall? Share your experiences!