“Excellent quality service. Very friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend this hotel anytime.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall

HHonors Weekend Special
Ranked #19 of 131 hotels in Miami
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I am always very pleased with the quality of the service at this hotel. Not only is it conveniently located, but it is comfortable and relaxing especially for longer stays. Staff are very pleasant, courteous and friendly and that goes a long way to helping guests feel at home. The shuttle drivers are particularly accommodating, very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
JREstrada, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for your kind words.I will share your comments with my staff. Its always a pleasure to know that we are delivering exceptional service to our guests.

357 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
North Fort Myers, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I stay at many Hampton Inns each year and this one was definitely below average. The good part was the comfortable, clean beds (yeah!), nice, hot breakfast each morning and warm cookies at night. However, as a Gold Member, my check-in experience took way too long (better and friendlier attendants worked at other times), the room was in need of renovations (caulk around the tub was about 50% gone; blind in living area only went up about 25% due to a knot as an attempt to repair the chain;coffee pot lid didn't fit right and fell in pot of coffee - ewe) and the housekeeping was below a typical Hampton experience (I was in a suite and there were crumbs on the table when I arrived, they removed my bathmat and didn't give me a new one, and they didn't empty my trash). Due to the Miami location I'm sure, it was one of the most expensive Hampton Inns as well. Overall the most important parts (clean bed) were fine, but because of the other issues I can only give this an "average" score.

Room Tip: Be careful of the rooms on the second floor near the balcony over the 1st floor common area. These r...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
JESTRADA3590, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
I'm so disappointed to hear about the service inconsistencies. Our staff works very hard to ensure all guests are taken care of but your comments let us know we certainly have room for improvement. Thanks for alerting us to your concerns. As a valuable guest and loyal rewards member, we hope you'll give us another opportunity to offer you more than just a comfortable, clean bed. We want to offer you our warm Hamptonality.

Kind regards,

Jenny R. Estrada
Willemstad, null, Netherlands Antilles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We had a great time staying in this hotel prior to our cruise vacation.As we did not rent a car we uswd the free shuttle service the hotel provided, allot, and this was great! Both the Mall in the area where great and we wanted to go to a wallmart in the area which the shuttle could not take us, but he hotel provided us with a taxi/shuttle who did. Great service great room........just a great experience and we will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Ajax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My family had 2 bookings for a two nite stay at this hotel. From the moment you walk in to the lobby you feel so welcome. The staff is so pleasant and courteous and they want to help you with anything.
We had a couple of family members who were stranded and Miami hotels were all full. The staff at Hampton Inn went above and beyond to accommodate them in our rooms. Shazad on the front desk was tremendously helpful.
The manager, Jenny, certainly knows how to run a hotel. The morning breakfast was amazing and they never run out of food like some other hotels. They supply a shuttle to the airport which would cost you $50 if you went be taxi.
I just cannot say enough about this hotel. Highly recommend it.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the pool would be my choice.
Fontana, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We enjoyed our two night stay for my son's judo tournament. The room was clean, but we did not see the internet hard line in the room; however the wireless access was working great, so it wasn't a problem. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Breakfast service was standard Hampton fare, but the lady servicing the breakfast area was very friendly and provided great service. When accessing this hotel, we had to drive through a strip mall parking lot and cross a relatively busy street to get back to the hotel. They need a left turn lane into the hotel :)

Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

It's been my second experience at Hamtpon Inn, and I didn't let me down. Friendly and helpful staff. Big and luminous rooms. Fantastic breakfast. Clean and super-comfy beds. Free parking. Beautiful yard and pool. I've made my choice for a lifetime.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Delray Beach, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed here on business on two occasions and have been happy. The staff are friendly and rooms are clean. The continental breakfast is okay. The pool bar is pretty fun to grab a drink and hang out, but for a little much considering it is a Hampton Inn. Overall a good stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall? Share your experiences!