This is an older Hampton Inn with lots of fresh paint and updated decor. Service was great! Overall room and cleanliness were ok. My bed was firmer than most HIs I stay in so if you like a firm mattress you'll sleep well here. Since it is older there was a bit of road noise at night and slightly musty smell from ac unit at times. Breakfast had many options to choose from. Strangest "eggs" I've ever seen, looked more like egg nuggets.
Not my favorite HI but better than most places I've stayed in the MIA area. Close to airport, but not too close for hearing landings/takeoffs, and our meeting location. Safe neighborhood, even for female traveling alone. Make sure you eat at nearby Il Forno (Italian food) as it was amazing!! Front desk suggested.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated hotel is located in the Dolphin Mall/International Mall area of Miami/Doral, Florida with shuttle service available. Located only moments away from Miami International Airport, our hotel offers beautifully appointed rooms and 2 room condominium style suites with fully equipped kitchens. We can't wait to meet you on your next trip to Miami! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall
- Hampton Inn Doral Blvd
- Hampton Inn Miami
- Miami Hampton Inn