“Convenient with a great staff” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
HHonors Weekend Special
Ranked #24 of 129 Hotels in Miami
“Convenient with a great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Arrived only to realize I made my reservation for the wrong date! A week later. Super nice front desk personnel told me he was so sorry but they were booked for tonight. I asked him what other Hilton properties were close. Hallelujah someone cancelled while standing there so I got a room. Front desk people are helpful and it is appreciated. Rooms are typical Hampton Inn. No frills but clean and adequate. Thanks for turning my mistake into a no hassel event.

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Belem, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Since it was a transit hotel my hopes were very low. The crew team received us with a smile and they did everything to make us fell comfortable. The lack of amenities was compensated by the excellent service. Parking was also free. It is only 15 minutes from the airport. I recommend for people that don´t have time for hotel amenities but demand a good bed and quality service.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Manager Rodney Bennett greeted us upon arrival and remembered us from months ago. The service was fantastic and I wound highly rccomend this hotel to anyone in the area.

The hotel is located near the turnpike Extention and can easily be a route to anywhere in Miami

The hotel was clean and near places to eat.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel the night before our cruise. It's an excellent place to stay pre cruise as there are two large malls nearby that the hotel provides transportation to. Also, there are many restaurants, hair and nail salon, pharmacy right next to the hotel. The shuttle driver is super helpful and happy to provide the service.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Rodney B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review about our property, we greatly appreciate your feedback. We pride ourselves in our friendly service, clean rooms, and comfortable surroundings, every time. That is part of our Hampton Guarantee to every guest. We hope to see you again in the future if you are in need of any comfortable and friendly lodging.

Best Regards,

Gulfport, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Hotel was very nice and the hotel shuttle for pick up at the Miami airport was quick. The hotel also offered transportation shuttle to Port of Miami for $45. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for the positive review. I am glad to see that you like our hotel and will possibly be returning. I know you have many choices when it comes to lodging and we are looking forward for another opportunity to serve you in our hotel. If you should ever need anything do not hesitate to contact me, and I will do my best to make your next stay a perfect stay.

rodney.bennett@hilton.com
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Stayed here for one night with our family before our cruise. We had a one bedroom suite. Our room was big in size but the air conditioning was not working well. My parents had a standard room with two double beds and their A/C worked well. Our A/C was hardly blowing cold air. Then to make the matter worse it would make a horrible noise during the night every time the compressor would kick in. Did not sleep well at all. Beds were nice and comfortable. The hallways were horribly hot and stuffy and the lobby was freezing. The breakfast buffet was so crowded.

• Stayed December 2012
JESTRADA3590, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for your feedback in regards to the AC unit not working in your room. I've worked with our maintenance team to fix the issue, however I apologize for the inconvenience and any disruptions. Thank you again for your review and I invite you to stay with us again the next time you return to the area.

Kind regards,

Jenny R. Estrada
Bracey, VA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Location is iffy, It is close to FL furnpike and lots of restaurants. However, it is the flight path of one of the Miami airport runways. At times it sounded as if planes were landing in the parking lot !
Room was large and the A/C worked well. However, the ground fault circuit interrupt was thrown in the bathroom and I had to reset it. The heat was on in the hall, although the temp. was in the low 80s. Breakfast was mediocre. The desk clerk was polite and helpful. Everything was clean.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. It is my goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to me. I know you have many choices when it comes to lodging and we are looking forward for another opportunity to serve you in our hotel. If you should ever need anything do not hesitate to contact me, and I will do my best to make your next stay a perfect stay.

rodney.bennett@hilton.com

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall? Share your experiences!