We stayed here last year, liked the hotel and decided to book again.
This trip we actually stayed twice, once as a stopover between flights, then again for our shopping trip to Miami,
One night stopover was easy, arrive at airport, ring the hotel and they send a shuttle bus for you which arrives in about 20 minutes. Book the shuttle for the return journey next morning.
On our return to Miami we stayed while we shopped the malls and all the other places we like to go.
The staff do very well here, everybody speaks, makes eye contact and wants to help, that does make a difference to us.
Housekeeping was excellent.
Front desk found us an umbrella when we wanted to walk out in the serious rain.
The breakfast, included in our room stay was good. Choice of cereals, fresh fruit, yogurts, pastries, waffles, toast, boiled eggs plus a couple of different hot choices each day such as bacon or sausage with eggs. OK, not 5 star, but freshly prepared and ample choice.
There is hot coffee available in the lobby 24 hours (We never actually used our room coffee maker).
They have a bar that opens in the evenings, $5 for a draft beer and a good choice of spirits. Also no objection if you take your own supper to eat with your beer.
There is a small pool area with plenty of tables and chairs if you want to take your breakfast outside and a small shop for essentials and snacks.
The hotel is next to the turnpike,(ideal location for us) so you can hear the traffic noise in the pool area, though not in our room.
We think the location is great, There is a strip mall at the side of the hotel, a great Cuban restaurant, a fantastic Italian restaurant, plus 3 other, non chain, non franchise REAL places to eat! There is also a McD, a BK and a Dunkin D's here, also a drug store.
We had a rental car (parking is free and lots of it) but it is good to go out to eat without needing to drive.
Our room ( a "basic room") had 2 queen beds, lots of space, small bathroom, large TV and free internet access that worked all the time.
We did use the business center (2 computers, scanner, printer) which was also free.
The guests we met seemed to be a mix of shoppers on vacation and business types.
To sum up:
We will be stay here again on our next Miami trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated hotel is located in the Dolphin Mall/International Mall area of Miami/Doral, Florida with shuttle service available. Located only moments away from Miami International Airport, our hotel offers beautifully appointed rooms and 2 room condominium style suites with fully equipped kitchens. We can't wait to meet you on your next trip to Miami! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall
- Hampton Inn Doral Blvd
- Hampton Inn Miami
- Miami Hampton Inn