“Warm Welcome and Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
HHonors Weekend Special
Ranked #23 of 129 hotels in Miami
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Warm Welcome and Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I had to overnight in Miami on September 1 as I missed my connecting flight home.
Had been travelling from Peru as early as 6.00a.m, arrived in Miami at 5.10p.m. and just could not make the connecting 7.10p.m. flight home (different airline/councourse).
The agent at the rebooking counter was very helpful, calling all my preferred hotels, but to no avail, this long weekend, the only available room was at the Hampton Inn.
The shuttle came after I called enquiring time of arrival, the driver, Miguel was welcoming and informative, a good start.
Upon arrival at hotel, we realized that the agent had made my reservation at another Hampton Inn (although the address, telephone contact was for where I was!), Rodney called other Hampton Inns and did locate my reservation elsewhere. At this time (8.22p.m.) I did not want to go elsewhere - Rodney searched for a non smoking room and I decided to stay at this Hampton Inn.
The room was very clean, also bathroom and bed very comfortable.
What was truly impressive was the caring attitude and swift service of Rodney and Miguel.
Did not have time for the mall or restaurants etc. had a great night sleep, woke up refreshed, ready for another early start.
Thank you Rodney.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Rodney B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for the time you have taken to complete this review, the feedback you provide is greatly appreciated. I'm am glad to see that we turned your trip around for the better and that you were able to get a good nights sleep. We hope to provide you with our great service again in the future so if you will be in need of lodging, you know who to call, we will be more than glad to assist you. Again, that you very much for the kind review. I will be sure that Miguel also gets a copy.

Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall

411 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Kingston, Jamaica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

The hotel is as advertised close to both Dolphin and Miami International Malls and does provide a shuttle service to both. Bear in mind if you are not from the USA, you need to either enable roaming on your phone or get a cheap handset while there, as you will need to call the hotel to pick you up either at the malls or the airport. Also, since there is only one shuttle call in advance so that they can make the necessary scheduling to accomodate all guests.

The breakfast was great with different options daily, my family and I enjoyed it immensely. Especially with the offerings of fresh fruits, with apples being available all day for guests along with the coffee station.

While my stay didn't start out perfect (long wait at the airport for the shuttle), the staff did their best to make up for that. The staff is very approachable and accomodating, I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and associates.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Rodney B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

The Hampton Brand takes much pride in the fact that we provide top notch Value for a focus service hotel. Reviews like these are what helps us maintain our promise to you; clean and comfortable rooms and friendly service at a great value. I am overjoyed to see that you liked our hotel shuttle service and our Complimentary On The House Breakfast buffet and there is always coffee and fruit 24/7. Sometimes our distance from the airport takes us a little longer to get to the airport in comparison to the hotels that are closer and I apologize for your wait. I am glad to see that the drivers and the front desk were able to remedy this for you. Again, thank you for the time taken to complete this review and we look forward to seeing you and your associates in the future.

Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Doral-Dolphin Mall
Caracas, Venezuela
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I picked this hotel for business purposes. In my opinion let me tell the goods and the bads of staying with them:
The Goods.
1. Very close to the I-95 and the airport.
2. Very close to Dolphin mall.
3. Located in an area surrounded by good restaurants. I personally recommend: Joe's sushi and Parrilleros.
4. Very quiet location.
5. Clean rooms.
6. Comfortable beds.
7. Excellent prices per room.
8. Free shuttle to the mall or the airport.

The bads:
1. Their Breakfast does not offer good taste orange juice nor apple juice.
2. Room's Bathroom was very old.
3. Some Air conditioner units does not work properly.
4. Annoying advertisement flyers day after day.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near the elevators.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

The time you have taken to fill out this review is greatly appreciated. Then you for staying with us and we are glad that you like so many things about our hotel. Being right off the Turnpike gives our guest efficient access to Dolphin Mall and the Miami International Airport. I for sure agree with you that Joe's Sushi and Parrilleros are great local restaurants. We pride ourselves in our clean comfortable rooms and our friendly service so I am glad to see that you noticed that. Our free airport shuttle is always a great amenity. I really do take these reviews seriously. On your next visit to the hotel you will notice a brand new Orange Juice and Apple Juice Machine. The fliers under the door is still a task that we are trying to tackle, the issue is soon to be eliminated. Again, thank you for the time you have taken to complete this review and we look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Miami.

Hampton Inn and Suites Miami/Doral-Dolphin Mall
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Miami-Doral for a night prior to flying home. We were welcomed back as Hilton Honors members (the first time that has ever happened in all the times we stay at Hampton Inns). The hotel is close to I-95, about 20 minutes from the airport, and about 15 minutes from the Dolphin Mall and International Mall. The rooms are spacious, well-appointed, and clean. Breakfast is typical Hampton fare. We would recommend staying here if you are in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Rodney B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Dear Valued Guest and Loyal Hilton Honors Member,

Thank you very much for your review about our property, we greatly appreciate your feedback. We pride ourselves in our friendly service, clean rooms, and comfortable surroundings, every time. I will gladly forward your comments to the . We hope to see you again in the future if you are in need of any comfortable and friendly lodging.

Hampton Inn and Suites Miami/Doral-Dolphin Mall
caribbean
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Spent 6 days here and was happy with everything from start to finish. I am from the Caribbean and found there were other Caribbean clientle there as we come especially for the shopping - so the shuttle to and from Dolphin Mall & Intenational Mall was a GREAT tool!! Would like to echo the sentiments of other caribbean folk that management ought to think of adding a Walmart shuttle service to the route as ultimately, everyone wants to go there!!! This would boost clientle from my region i am sure.

The rooms were always clean, the Hotel itself seems to be well taken care of and the lady(particualrly the dark haired one) at breakfast was sooo very pleasant every single time and worked hard to keep everyone chirpy and well serviced during the breakfast period..so please, kuddos to her!

Finally I want to especially relay my regards to front desk personnel for being super efficient and helpful ...always! Marcela was a gem to deal with from the day i entered the hotel to the moment i left. Shazad has stolen the show tho..he is ever so plesant and totally made our front desk experience an easy & comfortable one. His knowledge of surroundings & tips are good for tourist!!! Management, pls, if you are reading this, know this: He is a Keeper! Thanks to his efforts - our first stay at your Hotel will be many to come.

Keep it up Hamptons!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for the time you have taken to do this review, we always appreciate the feedback of all of our guest. We are glad to see that you like the shuttle service to and from the Malls. Unfortunately due to overall convenience for a large percent of our airport guest in the past, we had to eliminate Wal Mart from our list of stops but it is something I will look into reconsidering pending review of senior management. We pride ourselves in keeping our rooms clean and comfortable. I will definitely forward your comments to the Executive Housekeeper. Comments like yours is what keeps the housekeepers motivated to gladly maintain our standard of cleanliness and comfort for every guest, every time. Maria, is an amazing Breakfast Host. He cheerful attitude is very contagious and we all value that. I will forward your comments to her. I am very pleased to see that you liked the friendly service of our front desk team. Marcela and Shazad are definitely great agents. I will also forward these comments to the front desk team. As stated before, I appreciate the time taken to do this review and your feedback means a lot. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Miami. Contact me personally in regards to Wal Mart and we will set up something for you.

Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Doral-Dolphin Mall
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

This was such an awesome find. The service was excellent and the staff very friendly. I loved the full breakfast and the cozy family style setting of the breakfast area. I had a suite because I like to spread out and it too was quite cozy. Free shuttle service to and from dolphin mall and miami international mall as well as free shuttle to the airport starting at 6 am. This was truly an awesome experience and my new go to hotel when I am going shopping. Yay yay yay!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2012
, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, July 14, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Yah, Yah, Yah!!!!!!! This is definitely the reaction we try to aim for and we are glad you were happy. Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback of every guest. We are glad to see that you liked our hotel amenities. With our location being near both Dolphin and International Malls, our property is ideally located for shopping needs and we are thrilled to see that you had fun on your trip. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again on your next shopping trip to Miami.

Hampton Inn and Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Good place to stay for business, close to restaurants and the Dolphin Mall.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the time you have taken to fill out this review. We are glad to see you enjoyed your business trip hear and you time shopping. Our goal is to consistently please every guest. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Miami.

Hampton Inn and Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall? Share your experiences!