“Would stay here again” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #76 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Would stay here again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Excellent location close to MIA with restaurants and shopping on the doorstop - ideal for a stopover. Despite being close to the airport, you can barely hear the planes from the room (it is, of course, a little louder when outside). Rooms are large, clean and recently refurbished with a well equipped kitchen (extremely well equipped - it has everything you could possibly need). Bathroom is a little on the small side but adequate. Pool area was quiet when we visited and suited our needs but does not get much sun due to the position of the building and neighbouring hotel. Small and basic gym was okay, which oddly shared the same room as the complimentary laundry facilities. Use of barbecue facilities a great touch but when we choose to use it, it had been pre booked for 5 hours, which seemed an excessive amount of time.....staff neglected to inform us that it needed to be booked prior to use (despite us enquiring about it). We were also not informed that suites/rooms were not serviced on weekends-this needs to be requested. Breakfast was excellent with complimentary tea and coffee all day - great selection, fresh food and staff member extremely helpful and courteous. Reception staff insisted on speaking to us in Spanish - we are in the US!!!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Luisana F, Manager at Staybridge Suites Miami Doral Area, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to review our property. Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is highly important to us and we always want our guests expectations to be met. We have updated our website (room & property photos) to ensure that future travelers know about our remarkable hospitality, service and cleanliness. I'd like to thank you for your feedback, it will definitely be applied to better our property as well for our future guests. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Looks new and clean, but our room smells weird like humidity or something... (Room 505)
The layout of the room is weird the TV is located in a place difficult to watch from the bed or the sofa...
The sizes of the room are good and have their own mini kitchen.
The lobby looks nice and cozy!

Stayed September 2014
Luisana F, Manager at Staybridge Suites Miami Doral Area, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time and for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We work very hard to ensure our facilities/service are superior and we strive to be the best hotel we can possibly be. It sounds like we fell below your expectations and we apologize for any inconvenience it might have caused you. We take all our reviews, positive and negative very seriously so all of your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed here several times now and this hotel is one of my favorite hotels. It is clean, which is very important to me, and the lobby always smell nice! The breakfast is great and the service is excellent. The staff is always friendly, especially the gentleman who works over night at the front desk, Luis Gonzalez. He is always smiling and creates a very positive atmosphere for the guests. Another great thing for me is the kitchen here since I cook a lot and I truly felt like I was at home. Awesome hotel, and I definitely will be coming back!

• Stayed September 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your stay, we highly appreciate your kind response/feedback. I will definitely pass on your kind words to Luis Gonzalez and we hope to see you again in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my second time staying at StayBridge in Doral. My first was April if this year. Love the fact that it's pet friendly the rooms are super clean. The staff is exceptional the housekeeper in charge of my room Teresa was sweetest lady ever! All of the reception staff members ( I can't remember all their names I believe one is named Alex) were super nice in particular the gentleman who works over night Luis Gonzalez is by far the best host/receptionist I've had to deal with at any hotel. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Miami... I'll definitely be back sooner than later

• Stayed August 2014
Luisana F, Manager at Staybridge Suites Miami Doral Area, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Geny,

Thank you for your kind response and we definitely thank Luis Gonzalez on your behalf and we hope to see you in the near future.

Paul Martinez
Loyalty Champion
Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

This was a great hotel to help me with a layover from my international flight. It is best to book this hotel at hotels.com because if not you will get a single bed suite for 130 a night. I stayed at this hotel for two nights, when I arrived in Miami on July 18th and when I departed on July 26th. Both times I had issues with the room. One part of my family even had to stay in the Holiday Inn next door because they could not accommodate even though we had reservations. In the end, it was a good hotel and I would go back because of the free breakfast, great wifi, good tv shows, extra beds.

Room Tip: Hotels.com
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Luisana F, Manager at Staybridge Suites Miami Doral Area, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank You for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best hotel around. It sounds like we fell below your expectations. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Boston, Ma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Hotel was updated and clean. Rooms are very convenient as they all have kitchenette in them which it great when you have food allergies. Only problem we encountered was many employees only speak Spanish and at times it was difficult to communicate with the front desk.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased
with your room. we appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you once again.

Luisana Fernandez

Been to Staybridge Suites Miami Doral Area? Share your experiences!