“The lights will enchant you and your children” 4 of 5 stars

(305) 559-9689
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #113 of 292 things to do in Miami
“The lights will enchant you and your children”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Santas isn't about the rides or the value . It's about your kids having fun . It's a tradition for my family to go there because we love it. The sparkle in my familys eyes are priceless . I think that if you think that this is a waste of time you're so wrong

Visited December 2012

Miami, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Santa's Not-so-Enchanted Forest”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

The lights on the trees ares beautiful. I love driving by them when on the Palmetto. Yet, several years ago I took my kids and discovered nothing more than a lit-up carnival. Tacky. I know they've added more rides, but it's still a carnival.

Sunny Isles Beach
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Santa theme park, decent amount of rides.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Gets boring after awhile but always good for a first and maybe a second visit. Fun mostly for kids, and old farts like me can enjoy their smiles. Should go at least once.

Visited February 2013
Miami
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Do not come here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

This place is a waste of money. Its oksy if you have nothing else to do and have never been. But its just okay, don't expect to be swept off your feet by the magic of Christmas. Nothing enchanted about it. Cool lights though.

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fun but outdated”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We went with our little kids after many years , the rides are still the same , nothing new , less decorations , less lights , and the place is disorganized . Do not dare to use the restrooms .... dirty and disgusting . The only positive thing : our kids has some fun .