“Do not come here” 1 of 5 stars

Miami
4 attraction reviews
“Do not come here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

This place is a waste of money. Its oksy if you have nothing else to do and have never been. But its just okay, don't expect to be swept off your feet by the magic of Christmas. Nothing enchanted about it. Cool lights though.

6 attraction reviews
“Fun but outdated”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We went with our little kids after many years , the rides are still the same , nothing new , less decorations , less lights , and the place is disorganized . Do not dare to use the restrooms .... dirty and disgusting . The only positive thing : our kids has some fun .

Miami, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“Santa's place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great place to get into the Christmas spirit. Booths of food and gifts. Children rides available. Parking is available, but get there early. Alot of people enjoy going to the forest.

Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Ambiguous”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The display of apathy for the decorations is beyond belief. It's more like the nightmare before Christmas forest. Trust me nothing enchanted about this place.

Visited January 2013
Miami
5 attraction reviews
“I remember why I stopped going”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went this year simply because we live nearby and my son wanted to go. Usually his grandparents take him but I decided to give it a shot. Immediately we were greeted by a rude parking attendant. Then the mobs of teens roaming the parking lot could be heard yelling obscenities clear across the lot. The price of admission is outrageous. Everything went okay until we got to the area with the rides. The smell of vomit was heavy in the air. Apparently maintenance doesn't clean up puke. There were so many people crowded into such a small area that it was a hazard to my 4 year old walk. I had to carry him through this mass of humanity. Finally get to the ride he likes (the kiddie coaster that looks like a dragon) and we wait in line for 45 minutes. Once we get seated I notice that there is a broken seatbelt strap and the attendant just said "Just hold on." The food is overpriced and all in all it's a bad time. I rated poor based on the fact that the first portion with the lighting display is rather nice.

Visited December 2012