“Great Day of Relaxing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Caribbean Spirit

Caribbean Spirit
401 Biscayne Blvd, Bayside Market Place and Marina, Miami, FL 33142 (Downtown)
305-744-1355
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 178 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Welcome aboard the Caribbean Spirit offering public sailing cruises and private yacht charters for individuals, small & large private & corporate groups aboard South Florida’s newest most spacious and comfortable fleet of catamarans. Sail Parasail Jetski Watersports 1/2 day Adventure pass.
Washington, Pennsylvania
30 attraction reviews
“Great Day of Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

The crew joined in and made sure everyone had a good time and everything that you needed. Beer $3, Soda free, bottled water $1 and ice water from a cooler free. Swiming, snorkeling, and just have a great time! It's what life is about. From the sounds of it, locals can get it cheap - GO ENJOY!

Visited September 2013

Boca Raton
“Tropical Sailings Caribbean Spirt Sunset Cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Tropical Sailings Sunset Cruise was just the most perfect way to spend a summer Saturday night in Miami. The Caribbean Spirit is a beautiful catamaran. The crew is friendly, helpful and informative. Tropical Sailing is extremely professional. I made reservations for 18 people in several stages, and my phone calls were always returned promptly with email confirmations for each reservation, as well as follow up calls to make sure all went well.
The Sunset Cruise is a great experience.

Visited August 2013
buenos aires
44 attraction reviews
“Sunset cruise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This company offers different trips. we bought thru Florida Vacation Auction 2 tickets for the sunset cruise. Booking was a nightmare, I emailed, called Captain Ivy so many times, and his answered were always unclear, he never confirmed my booking, etc.
So I decided to show up at 5.30pm at the dock (behing Hard Rock restaurant) on the day I have the wish to sail.The catamaran is very nice and big, comfortable and spacious. The sail includes snacks (pretzel and peanuts) , sodas, an a flute of champagne (you can buy for $3 beer and wine) and you are allowed to bring on your own stuff. We were only 5 couples and we sail from downtown to Key Biscayne. This is not a celebrity homes boat tour, in fact this is not a tour. It is a very relaxing sailing, with music, great staff and the most beautiful views. We spent 2 hours and returned to Bayside after sunset. It was amazing. I have been to celebrity homes boat tours, and there are nice but if you want to spent time with friends , family or your couple, without being bothered this is the right boat for your.

Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was for sure one of the highlights of my vacation. The crew members were extremely friendly and attentive. All around a great experience and I would definitely do it again. Thanks Cody and Kai! Can’t wait to come back!

Visited July 2013
Tustin, California
“Expected more...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I so wanted to like this excursion but to be honest, it was just meh. Expected the Catamaran pictured on the website,but we got a "power catamaran" (read no sail). We then pulled up to a filthy, trash ridden, little island with a catepillar tractor on it. I seriously was doubting our decision to take this trip. We moved to a little better spot to wait for the jet skis to arrive. Still lots of trash and next to a parking lot.

My two young adult sons really enjoyed their jet ski time which helped improve the mood. We did try the paddle boards and kayaks but the atmosphere was pretty dirty and not what we expected, and we wondered about the waters' cleanliness.

We did get to spend a bit of time on a pretty little island where we ate the lunch we had brought. For the $ and based on other similar experiences (Sebago in Key West), I expected more. And charging $1 for a bottle of water seemed odd, when soda was free- they did provide a free cooler with tap water and cups.

Lastly we didn't appreciate that the boat driver smoked throughout the excursion. We tried to make the most of it, enjoyed the view of the Miami skyline, and the jet skis. Definitely could use much improvement for the price.

Visited July 2013

Been to Caribbean Spirit? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Caribbean Spirit, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.