“Amazing!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Caribbean Spirit

Caribbean Spirit
401 Biscayne Blvd, Bayside Market Place and Marina, Miami, FL 33142 (Downtown)
305-744-1355
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 146 Tours & Activities in Miami
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome aboard the Caribbean Spirit offering public sailing cruises and private yacht charters for individuals, small & large private & corporate groups aboard South Florida’s newest most spacious and comfortable fleet of catamarans. Sail Parasail Jetski Watersports 1/2 day Adventure pass.
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was for sure one of the highlights of my vacation. The crew members were extremely friendly and attentive. All around a great experience and I would definitely do it again. Thanks Cody and Kai! Can’t wait to come back!

Tustin, California
“Expected more...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I so wanted to like this excursion but to be honest, it was just meh. Expected the Catamaran pictured on the website,but we got a "power catamaran" (read no sail). We then pulled up to a filthy, trash ridden, little island with a catepillar tractor on it. I seriously was doubting our decision to take this trip. We moved to a little better spot to wait for the jet skis to arrive. Still lots of trash and next to a parking lot.

My two young adult sons really enjoyed their jet ski time which helped improve the mood. We did try the paddle boards and kayaks but the atmosphere was pretty dirty and not what we expected, and we wondered about the waters' cleanliness.

We did get to spend a bit of time on a pretty little island where we ate the lunch we had brought. For the $ and based on other similar experiences (Sebago in Key West), I expected more. And charging $1 for a bottle of water seemed odd, when soda was free- they did provide a free cooler with tap water and cups.

Lastly we didn't appreciate that the boat driver smoked throughout the excursion. We tried to make the most of it, enjoyed the view of the Miami skyline, and the jet skis. Definitely could use much improvement for the price.

Miami, Florida, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Great Day on the water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Hats off to the crew. Cody, Kai, and shorty are the best. What a nice experience to have that group of dolphins come right up next to the boat and swim with us. Can't wait to do this trip again.

THANKS AGAIN
Greg Martin

Miami Gardens, Florida
67 attraction reviews
“Catamaran ride on the Spirit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

7//6 went out on my first Catamaran. Was SCARED cause a few weeks early went drift fishing and got sea sick. WELL!!!! NO seasick and HAD a BLAST!!!. Crew is extremely friendly and helpful. Left the docks and the sails went up beautiful to be gliding alond. When we parked to snorkel didn't get a noodle to float with and guess I looked sad cause one of the crew asked what was wrong. I told him no noodle to float on and said he had some hid out so I got a noddle and floated away. You can either jump off the boat or take the steps down into the water. Crew set up a trampoline and mats to play on and they supply the mask and snorkel if you don't have one. One crew member had long dreadlocks that looked so cool when the sails were up blowing in the breeze. There were a few kids running (which parents should have stopped) on board (but I was a kid years ago). Went with a group so got a discount. This catamaran is amazing, crew terrific and the view of Miami from the water Awesome, Beautiful doesn't do it justice. I've lived in Miami since 1950 and this was a BIG FIRST FOR ME...and IT WILL NOT BE THE LAST time I go out with the Spirit. Waters were choppy so snorkeling was ugh but that's mother nature. Again get some sun tan lotion, your bathing suit, bring some sandwiches (lot of people has sub way cause its right by the boat). They supply soda, peanuts & pretzels and you can purchase wine/beer. After the safety lecture grab a sit up front it fills up fast. 2 bathrooms just in case...AGAIN..book this catamaran and let me know I'll go again with you. I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Writing this review 2 days later and still have a smile on my face..IT WAS A BLAST!!!!!!!!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Amazing Crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband and I went on the cruise driving up from the keys on our honeymoon a few days ago. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN AND WORTH IT!!!! The cruise felt like a private charter treated like luxury by the WONDERFUL crew - Diego, Cody and Terry (Sorry Captain if I spelled your name wrong!). THANK YOU SO MUCH taking us out, taking pictures and being so relaxing and nice. We will do it again next time we are in the area!

Visited June 2013