“family adventure was memorable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Caribbean Spirit

Caribbean Spirit
401 Biscayne Blvd, Bayside Market Place and Marina, Miami, FL 33142 (Downtown)
305-744-1355
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Welcome aboard the Caribbean Spirit offering public sailing cruises and private yacht charters for individuals, small & large private & corporate groups aboard South Florida’s newest most spacious and comfortable fleet of catamarans. Sail Parasail Jetski Watersports 1/2 day Adventure pass.
Miami
“family adventure was memorable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My wife and I moved to Miami recently, and two of our grandchildren came for a visit. We wanted to share the energy and feeling of Miami, and this sail/snorkel trip certainly created that. Captain Terry and his crew were extremely attentive, warm and friendly. The pace of the afternoon was laid back and relaxed. Our grandkids thoroughly enjoyed the snorkeling and swimming portion of the trip from the trampoline to the kayak and everything in between. Thanks Caribbean Spirit for helping us make some lifetime memories with our grandkids.

Ipswich, Massachusetts
6 attraction reviews
“Sunset Cruise was Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Took this sunset cruise during our time in Miami - so glad we did. We got a Groupon for the tickets, which made the trip more economical.

What a nice ride to relax after a super busy day and view Miami skyline from the harbor. The captain was so kind and staff were social and helpful. This 2 hour sunset cruise is a must when you visit Miami.

manchester
10 attraction reviews
“DO NOT BOOK WITH THESE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I couldnt even get on with my groupon voucher. It clearly states that you can book on up to 2 weeks prior to the date. I went on the website as soon as i could and it said date was not available, i then called the company to enquire as i thought the website must be down. He was then incredibly rude to me and i was a little taken a back. He was patronising me telling me to go to the website and the details are marked on the voucher like i was stupid. I informed him that i was calling as i assumed there was an issue with the website and explained. He said they were no available slots. I asked how can this be as i went on as soon as it was live and you were able to book, he said there was no availability. I then said do you not have a trip leaving that day, he said we run everyday but there is no availability that day. I asked how can there be one running but no slots when i went on first thing? he was rude and hung up.

I was planning a very special day and this was supposed to be part of it, he was rude, unhelpful and wasnt bothered, if this is what kind of service they offer i cant wait to get my money back and spend it with a competitor and then tell everyone i meet never to use this company.

sailfla, Manager at Caribbean Spirit, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thank you for purchasing a Groupon and for your feedback. We sincerely apologize that we were unable to host you on this particular date. Sailing is our passion not just our business and we love to share this love for sailling and our beautiful city with our guests, The Groupon that you purchased is valid for another 5 and half months and the paid value never expires so we truly hope that you contact us again so that we may accommodate you and your guests,
Bay Harbor Islands, Florida, United States
“Unexpected and UNFORGETTABLE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My husband found a great Groupon deal for a Sunset Cruise, so he bought it and we celebrated our first wedding anniversary on the Caribbean Spirit Sunday, April 14, 2013. And can I just say that our little excursion was simply wonderful...and unexpectedly so! Not that we expected poor service, but we figured it was a Groupon deal, so we didn't prepare ourselves for 5 star treatment, either...how wrong were we!? My husband purchased a diamond ring for me as an anniversary gift and wanted to surprise me with it at sunset on the boat, so he approached the crew and they were MORE THAN HAPPY to help! Toni (one of the crew) put the ring in the bottom of my champagne glass and Captain Adam even treated us with a complimentary bottle of champagne to celebrate! Adam, Toni and Diego were fun, friendly and very professional...honestly I felt like we were on a private yacht! We're already thinking about what other birthdays/anniversaries/etc we can celebrate next with Adam, Toni and Diego on the Caribbean Spirit! lol

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Cruise, Crew and sights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We purchased the cruise on Groupon and would do it again. The cruise was beautiful, crew was great and overall a great experience. Would recommend this to anyone

Visited April 2013

Been to Caribbean Spirit? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Caribbean Spirit, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later