“Good use of 3 hrs” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Caribbean Spirit

Caribbean Spirit
401 Biscayne Blvd, Bayside Market Place and Marina, Miami, FL 33142 (Downtown)
305-744-1355
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 156 Tours & Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome aboard the Caribbean Spirit offering public sailing cruises and private yacht charters for individuals, small & large private & corporate groups aboard South Florida’s newest most spacious and comfortable fleet of catamarans. Sail Parasail Jetski Watersports 1/2 day Adventure pass.
miami, fl
“Good use of 3 hrs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

#1. I appreciate that on the website it tells you about the flat rate parking lot that is just behind the bayside marketplace, and a very short walk to the dock where you'll be taking off from. (as of 3/2013, $5weekday/ $10weekend)
I am amused that they tell you to come an hour before you are supposed to leave. My departure time was noon, and I totally didn't need to come at 11am. You could show up 5 minutes before departure and still be fine. No one showed up late, so I can't attest to the boat leaving late to wait for late passengers.
It was extra great to have access to snorkeling gear, which makes it easier to dive 8 ft down to the man-made coral reef in front of south beach.
It was convenient to have beer and wine for sale during the trip.
The crew was sweet, and looked out for everyone.
It's easy to have a good time on this trip.

Visited March 2013

Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States
“Ok experience...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Weather was terriable for our trip but we made the best of it. We got lunch at the bayside shoppes and ate it aboard. I was disappointed that we did not get to see millionaires row as described online. We were told the boat was too tall. We did not get to use any of the snorkeling gear or get in the water. If you want to sight see this is not the trip for you save the money and go out on a less expensive excursion from bayside.

Visited March 2013
sailfla, Manager at Caribbean Spirit, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
We apologize that the weather didn't cooperate during your visit. You are welcome to sail with us again complimentary. Please contact us and we will send you gift certificates that don't expire and are transferable. We look forward to sailing with you in the future.
Dania Beach, Florida
“Good way to spend an afternoon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were 8 of us and we had a great time, good service....but the music was poor....we enjoy our afternoon...

Visited February 2013
Waukesha, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Floridian spirit is definitely alive on this catamaran!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

My friends and I took the Caribbean Spirit catamaran on Thursday, January 31st with Captains Guillermo, Joe and Terry. I can't say enough great things about our trip or the friendliness of the crew. They're genuinely interactive with passengers, knowledgeable about local info and really set the right mood with a fun reggae playlist during our trip. We were lucky enough to only be booked at eight people for our cruise, so it felt like a private charter. The fact that you're allowed to bring your own food, drink and alcoholic beverages was more than I'd expected. They'll even graciously store your beverages for you at the bar and serve them for you at no cost! Just make sure you tip accordingly - that is a perk that definitely deserves monetary appreciation. The ride out was picturesque and calm. Make sure to take full advantage of the inflatable trampoline when you're anchored near the reef - tons of fun! What makes this trip very enjoyable is the fact that it's not "tourist cheesy"; It's an honest Floridian experience that will allow you to let loose and enjoy the simple pleasures of the Florida lifestyle. We will definitely be back again with more newcomers! Thanks again guys from Anastasia, Andy, Lauren and Tavia.

Visited January 2013
Flushing
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

From the time you speak to the first employee by phone you can see how everyone involved with this company is accommodating and wants you to have a great time. The boat is clean and the staff is professional and very friendly and knowledgeable. My only sugggestion is that more snorkeling equipment is needed. There were not enough masks and goggles for everyone and people were told they would have to share. If I did not get equipment, I would not have been happy to wait until someone finished. They were offering a special for the month of January which made it very affordable for four of us. I highly recommend this company and look forward to taking another boat ride with them.

Visited January 2013