“Perfect sunset view of Miami”
Review of Caribbean Spirit

401 Biscayne Blvd, Bayside Market Place and Marina, Miami, FL 33142 (Downtown)
305-744-1355
Website
Update attraction details
Ranked #25 of 165 activities in Miami
Certificate of Excellence 2013
Type: Tours
Owner description: Welcome aboard the Caribbean Spirit offering public sailing cruises and private yacht charters for individuals, small & large private & corporate... more » Owner description: Welcome aboard the Caribbean Spirit offering public sailing cruises and private yacht charters for individuals, small & large private & corporate groups aboard South Florida’s newest most spacious and comfortable fleet of catamarans. Sail Parasail Jetski Watersports 1/2 day Adventure pass. « less

There are newer reviews for Caribbean Spirit
Madison, Wisconsin
9 attraction reviews
“Perfect sunset view of Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We took the evening sunset cruise with our two kids. It couldn't have been nicer. We saw dolphins swimming off the side of the boat, the sunset was lovely, the quiet of the sails on the catamaran were lulling (as was the cool soundtrack). Our favorite part was that we could sit next to the netting at the front of the boat and were literally just above the water. So much more fun than the usual commercial cruises! Highly recommended.

Visited January 2013
Key Largo, FL
7 attraction reviews
“Glorious day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

My wife and I (seniors) went for a day sail on the Caribbean Spirit, out of Bayside in Miami, Florida. It was perfect. We have zero complaints or suggestions. We powered out of the "harbor," and had a glorious sail. We anchored at a sandbar, and we swam and relaxed on the boat's large inflatable trampoline. The captain and crew could not have been more professional and courteous. They kept asking if we were happy, if there was anything we wanted. We were very happy, and there was nothing more we wanted. I hope I overtipped.

Visited January 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Fun times in the Bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I had the extreme pleasure of taking the Sunset Champagne cruise with some of my friends... We had a fantastic time and I have been discussing doing it again. Special thanks to Guillermo and Diego for keeping us laughing and having fun!

Visited December 2012
Los Angeles, California, United States
“BEST EVENING EVER!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

My friends and I took the sunset cruise out of Bayside and had a fantastic time! The boat was spacious and clean, and the crew was wonderful. Diego and Guillermo were the perfect hang out buddies and kept us all entertained and happy for the whole trip. :)

Visited December 2012
“Awesome night together for our family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Diego,Guillermo and Terry were great. The water was calm, a great sunset, full moon, cocktails and even a few dolphins. My wife, daughter and myself had the best night together of entire vacation. If you want time with family or friends away from reality, the Caribbean spirit is "it"

Been to Caribbean Spirit? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Caribbean Spirit, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.