“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Caribbean Spirit

Caribbean Spirit
401 Biscayne Blvd, Bayside Market Place and Marina, Miami, FL 33142 (Downtown)
305-744-1355
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 194 Activities in Miami
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome aboard the Caribbean Spirit offering public sailing cruises and private yacht charters for individuals, small & large private & corporate groups aboard South Florida’s newest most spacious and comfortable fleet of catamarans. Sail Parasail Jetski Watersports 1/2 day Adventure pass.
Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

The Caribbean Spirit is a great boat with a great crew! We had an amazing time! The crew was very accomodating and friendly and the ride was a lot of fun! I would definitely go back on it the next time I visit Miami!

Visited November 2012

Miami, Florida
“Great time on the 4 hour tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

The crew was friendly and helpful. The music they played was great. They had a good asortment of water toys for enjoying the swimming portion of this tour. They had free sodas, and $3.00 beer & wine. They had nice snacks,,pretzels and peanuts. When returning back to the bay we saw a group of dolphins chasing a school of fish. That was pretty cool. I totally recommend this excursions to anyone that enjoys beautiful scenery, water and sea air.. :enjoy

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Fantastic experience, the nicest crew. Special thanks to captain Adam. Would love to do it again and again. Every time when I visit Miami. Beautiful view of Miami at sunset.

Miami, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Relaxing Sunset Cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I recently moved to Miami and when our parents visited we booked a weeknight sunset cruise. It was threatening to rain and it was a weekday which worked out in our favor. It was the just like the 4 of us chartered our own boat for the evening. The crew was very friendly and accommodating, we chatted with them and they took our picture.

We also brought our own cooler with drinks and snacks, and they had a full bar for purchase which was great. Right around sunset they brought out a bottle of champagne to toast, it was wonderful.

We motored out past Fischer island and then used the sails down the ocean side of miami beach, turned around and headed back. It ended up being a beautiful and relaxing trip, and a great view of the beach.

The only possible con for tourists, is that since the boat has such a large mast it cannot go under the bridges like some of the other small boats from bayside.

But I would totally recommend this trip to anyone!

Boston, MA
“What can I say....dudes nail it every time!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I've gone out sailing with these guys a few times now, and it's been absolutely fantastic every time. They are professional, friendly, accommodating, the boat is clean, the ride is awesome, Miami is a GREAT PLACE to be out on the ocean. This is an ABSOLUTE MUST for tourists - I don't let any of my visitors stay without trying this - and they have ALL loved it!!!

Visited October 2012

Been to Caribbean Spirit? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Caribbean Spirit, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.