“Relaxing Sunset Cruise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Caribbean Spirit

Caribbean Spirit
401 Biscayne Blvd, Bayside Market Place and Marina, Miami, FL 33142 (Downtown)
305-744-1355
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Welcome aboard the Caribbean Spirit offering public sailing cruises and private yacht charters for individuals, small & large private & corporate groups aboard South Florida’s newest most spacious and comfortable fleet of catamarans. Sail Parasail Jetski Watersports 1/2 day Adventure pass.
Miami, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Relaxing Sunset Cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I recently moved to Miami and when our parents visited we booked a weeknight sunset cruise. It was threatening to rain and it was a weekday which worked out in our favor. It was the just like the 4 of us chartered our own boat for the evening. The crew was very friendly and accommodating, we chatted with them and they took our picture.

We also brought our own cooler with drinks and snacks, and they had a full bar for purchase which was great. Right around sunset they brought out a bottle of champagne to toast, it was wonderful.

We motored out past Fischer island and then used the sails down the ocean side of miami beach, turned around and headed back. It ended up being a beautiful and relaxing trip, and a great view of the beach.

The only possible con for tourists, is that since the boat has such a large mast it cannot go under the bridges like some of the other small boats from bayside.

But I would totally recommend this trip to anyone!

Visited October 2012

Boston, MA
“What can I say....dudes nail it every time!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I've gone out sailing with these guys a few times now, and it's been absolutely fantastic every time. They are professional, friendly, accommodating, the boat is clean, the ride is awesome, Miami is a GREAT PLACE to be out on the ocean. This is an ABSOLUTE MUST for tourists - I don't let any of my visitors stay without trying this - and they have ALL loved it!!!

Visited October 2012
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Had a really good time, the crew was really cool I would love to do it again. Really recommend it to everyone

“Joe is AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Everyone must do this at least once a month during the sunny times! It's amazing! The crew was great & the catamaran was beautiful & spacious! We had a lot of fun things to keep us occupied: sailing, snorkeling & even a trampoline! Awesome time!((:

Miami Lakes, Florida, United States
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had a group of 21 people that all booked through Living Social. It was hard coordinating my group due to their schedules. However, your staff was very helpful about our booking and we finally got our group in. My group had a blast. We all took turns jumping off the boat & to the trampoline & watermat. Most of us didn't do the snorkeling thing because of the mouthpieces and we didn't think of bringing our own. We truly enjoyed ourselves. I'm not sure if it was possible, but my suggestion would to maybe add some more upbeat music, some soca, reggae, calypso, salsa, merengue, rock...look at the crowd or perhaps take music suggestions...the catamaran is called Carribean Spirit let it come through...other than that, I can only say great things and THANK YOU for the great time and memories!!!

Visited September 2012

Been to Caribbean Spirit? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Caribbean Spirit, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later